Service Type: Companion

Easy-going and cheerful, reliable and discreet -- I'm an all-natural, fun-lovin' redhead with a curvy figure, a great attitude and the prettiest pout you'll ever come across!

I'm easy to talk to, and I won't raise eyebrows in the lobby, but I just might curl your toes behind closed doors. ;-)

I prefer gentlemen over 40, and I'm willing to visit you anywhere in the Tucson area on December 9th (and the am of the 10th). ($250 for an hour of my time), or you can come visit me ($300 for an hour of my time at my place). I'm available nearly any time ~ early or late, my sweet smile is there when you need me!

I'll also be in Phoenix for a few days too. You're welcome to come visit me in Phoenix from the 6-8th, or I can drive down with a little more planning ($400 for Tucson trips Dec 6-8).

If you'd like to meet please introduce yourself here or by email to [email protected]. Include useful info about yourself and when/where you’d like to meet. I respond quickly (unless I'm driving; then, relatively quickly.).

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
Jamie
[email protected]