Service Type: Companion

Unforgettable, fun loving and sexy companion. Explore and play with an exceptional woman.

PREBOOKING NOW

Gentlemen,

I am highly reviewed Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA based companion, and I am so excited to be visiting Boston for the first time. I have wanted to do so for a very long time. I wish to make some lasting friendships and come back often. Would you like to be that mature friend?

Name:  IMG_0167_m1.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  160.1 KB

You will find me to be a woman that is passionate and delights in playfulness and exploration. It is important to me to provide a relaxing space for both of us.

If you are looking for a genuinely authentic connection with a woman who is sensual, mature, and natural in appearance, look no further. I have beautiful skin, naturally dark blonde hair, green eyes, and perky "D"s; I am fit and aging gracefully. Fitness has played a significant role in my life and speaks volumes for my appearance.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me. I look forward to meeting you and spending time together.

Name:  LR2A0463_m1.jpg
Views: 1629
Size:  155.4 KB

Hosting Incall in an upscale area of Back Bay and willing to do Outcalls!

Please note, references or verification for all new friends. Discretion is guaranteed!

Donations: PREBOOK and receive a $50 discount - must be verified prior to discount applying.

• 400 - 1 hr
  • 500 - 1.5 Hrs
  • 600 - 2 Hrs
  • 800 - 3 Hrs
  • 1000 4-5 Hrs

Elise XOXO

Contact Info - I prefer a PM from the board before you call. Please note the time difference if you do call. SERIOUS Inquiries please.

[email protected]
http://vipeliseandrews.com/
801-477-0490