If fetish ask 4 photos when u reach me since im not able to post photos on this site! Thanks!
Bunnixoxo

PLEASE!!! READ THROUGH ENTIRE AD TO SCHEDULE ANY APPOINTMENTS WITH ME! THANK YOU!! XOXOXOXO

*Bunni*

Hello gentlemen! Are you waiting to find the right one? Been looking forever and ever and just havent found a girl that stood out to you. Well, not to toot my own horn or anything but i am pretty confident that i am the one for you. I love to just relax with someone new and enjoy the company and time together smiling and laughing and endulging in the pure fact of being with another person i can click with and escape the realities of the outside world...i know what you need and want...and i need and want the same thing. Needing a relationship without the relationship terms and drama and extra baggage? Well, here i am...i am not gonna judge you...or make you feel awkward. I wont ask you for much. I do expect a few minor things but id hope you would of me in return. Because we all know in this sort of game in life we have to find someone who fits our wants and needs whom we mesh well with. Not everyone will be a perfect match. The only thing we need to care for is each other in that little moment of time together... I guarantee you will find that your time with me is the most open, careless, and fun, sexiest, and relaxing of all the days, hours, and weeks on end of working your ass off....its finally your time to be pampered and cared for, catered to and healed from the everyday stresses and damages. Your body, mind, and soul will thank you immensely for giving it a release and a calming relaxtion therapy from the best most skilled provider in all of spokane! Ask yourself, would it hurt to try? Who knows maybe you'll find the best closest friend you've been dying to find! And now that you've got her what will u do with her? Well fortunately for you, tonight, its completely up to you what happens..i can give u a hint...it starts with a girl named bunni, a sexy little number, ends with the calmest most relaxed state your body mind have ever reached!!I am able to provide you something I've related to a "therapeutic-like approach". Just like going to a massage therapist...( which btw i also offer massage therapy, just ask)...I'm sure you'll agree...i provide services that are mentally and physically healing... By using this type of therapy, it will show you how human contact and chemistry between two human's can give a release within one's soul that gives you happiness and comfort, makes you confident and your body the most relaxed and calm its ever been.All you need to do now, is call!! Not just anyone but me! That's it honey! Pick up that phone and call Bunni!! I am waiting...

(be a gentlemen please, be polite and respectful and you'll get your way with me and then some...let your imagination run wild!)

RULES, GUIDELINES, EXPECTATIONS:

NOEXPLICITconversation's
NODrama
Incall/Outcall offered🤩
Serious inquiries ONLY!!!
100% real recent photos.
Clean and discreet
Secretive and professional
Sexxxy and all-natural
Fun outgoing personality
Genuine charm
Generous attitude and skills
Excellent, perfect hygiene and appearance
Some experience in massage therapy
Natural redhead/strawberry blonde.
34b, 23.5 waist, 25 hips, and petite body 😘💋
Easy going and flexible scheduling 24/7 availability!!
Excellent companion, top of the line service
Detail-oriented mindset with healthy routine
I am not associated or affiliated with any type of agency. Im completely Independent.

Your 👑QUEEN👑,

💋💋❤️💕Bunni 💕❤️💋💋

Can't wait to meet you!!! Xoxoxo

(509)996-7237