Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Follow Me On Twitter: @KamillaLoreto

P411 iD: P165987
    Name:  000000000000b5D562u.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  111.8 KB

| All Natural Measurements 34DD-24-38|
    If you are looking for a rare, personalized experience, my name is Kamilla Loreto!
    I am a 25 year old international companion; highly-recommended with a passion for real, genuine connections.

I am a rare mix of striking beauty and sophistication. My ethnic origins are German and Brazilian. I differentiate myself through my cultural roots, ideological outlook and unique upbringing. I stand at 5'8" with a perfectly slender 125lbs physique. Long, soft brown hair frame my sparkling hazel eyes while softly touching perfect 34DD breasts. Endless, silky legs perfectly paired with size 9 stilettos reveal my flawless, sexy frame!

Being very selective and highly reviewed, I have an excellent reputation as one of the most sought after and exclusive companions in the industry! You will find me to be intelligent, sophisticated and refined, yet down to earth with a great sense of humor. I’m known to radiate vibrant, positive energy as well. With me . . . you are my companion as well! I will spoil you with affection because the only thing that matters during our time together is you and I.

If your curiosity has been sparked and you want to ignite our passions, gratify yourself by exploring my website! Please complete a booking request to expedite your preferred scheduling.

Warmest Regards,
    Kamilla Loreto

San Francisco January 27-30
    Los Angeles(LAX) Feb 6-12

Exclusive TNA Member Special:

Incall- 2hrs/1000 90min/750 1hr/500
    Outcall- Please Inquire (+100)

P411 iD: P165987
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Follow Me On Twitter: @KamillaLoreto

Last edited by Kloreto; 01-21-2019 at 04:26 PM.

+ Reply to Ad