Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

It’s so wet outside and so am I! 👅💦💦 ☔️Text Me About My Rainy Day Specials 2Day☔️ 📸new pics📸🎥videos coming soon!🎥

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Tiny
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

💖Hi Boys!💖

Attachment 940133

🎉🎉Happy Birthday Month To Me! I’m celebrating this joyous time by giving all of you the best gift of all! Insane birthday specials for the rest of the month! I’ll be in incall a til the end of the month and I’ll be in a really nice suite downtown 26-28th if anyone wants to pre-book an appt on my actual bday! So, to anyone who's been wanting to see me and we just haven't been able to meet up yet i invite you to contact me with your phone number on here first in a pm, then text me with your handle! that's the quickest and only way to get a response from me!! I'll be in Downtown Portland & today/tonight in a Luxurious incall suite that’s centrally located! and ill be up late as usual!!! Come celebrate my bday month with me, have a piece of my birthday cake 👅💦 I’ll wear my birthday suit 💋and we can unwrap my special present together 😘🎉🎉

Attachment 940136

🌹Specials / Donations🌹

Hr ~ 400🌹

2Hr special ~ 500🌹

6-7hr partial overnight ~ 1200🌹

8-10hr full overnight (dinner date/public outing + late checkout) ~ 1500🌹

+ add for each:

special fetish+100 (give or take depending on what)🌹 / special outfit +50🌹 / video requests +100-200🌹(per situation basis)

💋NO Q.V.'s or H.H's, please do not ask.💋

Attachment 940137

🌙overnights are on a per situation basis, i'm always willing to talk to gents who want longer dates. they're my most preferred dates i offer, so let me know if you're interested and what you're looking for!🌙

🚘OUTCALLS: add cost of uber/lyft + 50🌹 + all new clients are required to send 10% deposit thru cash app, google or apple pay. no negotiations on this please dont ask.🚘

Attachment 940138

🔍 FINE PRINT 🔍

⚠️please read before contacting me!⚠️

🚫 if you're a very new member to the board and to me, be prepared to go through a somewhat extensive screening process, if you don't pass then be prepared to send a 10% deposit, whether you're coming to me or not. There are no negotiations on this

🚫NO VULGAR/INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL BE TOLERATED WHATSOEVER.🚫

Attachment 940140

About me:

✨🎀I'm fun, caring, sweet, and anything but a clock watcher. respect me and my time and don't haggle me or treat me like a transaction and i promise you will have a much better time than if you act the opposite. i do a lot for people who reciprocate the same level of respect and many people praise me for how much time i end up spending with you when it was only supposed to be a couple of hours or whatever. just something to keep in mind when contacting me or texting me.🎀✨

Attachment 940134

✨💖Yeah, I'm a provider alright, but the difference between me and any other provider is i provide experiences ... experiences that last a lifetime, unforgettable and always on your mind. So call me 971.4TWENTY.7410
    & finally experience true companionship with a provider who specializes in the most genuine, personalized, & thoughtful memories you'll want to keep making over & over again.💖✨

Attachment 940142

kisses,

britt

xx

💋
    Attachment 940141

Last edited by xxBrittxx; 12-20-2018 at 11:16 AM.

+ Reply to Ad