Service Type: Massage

Come get away in my super discreet townhouse location in Lynnwood.

Name:  Harley4.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  89.1 KB

Indulge in a massage with my very skilled hands combining different massage styles both therapeutic and pleasurable accentuated with my sensual and playful personal style… Also Level 1 & 2 certified Reiki trained in techniques using the Usui/Tibetan System of Healing!

Relax and be pampered in an inviting candlelit atmosphere with aromatherapy and seductive music..
I have private parking at a sensual environment.

Oh and about me...Well dahhling, As we can both see from the photos, I am a fiery, fun-sized redhead and I even have a bratty yet playful personality! I enjoy wearing sexy lingerie for the sessions. . .You will always find me in the most elaborate, decadent outfits with coordinating boots or high heels.. I enjoy wearing leather, latex, pantyhose/stockings and corsets and I'm always exploring new and exciting ways to make this event the best one ever for you! That also means that I am open to requests if you would like me to wear something more specific!

Name:  20181031_144135.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  86.2 KB

I am open to all sorts of fun and always willing to try something new. I accept clients of all races, enjoy working with first timers as well as the experienced who know what they prefer.

Advance booking is not required, but definitely suggested.
Sessions may be booked within the hour if the timing is right!

Massage Table
Hot Scented Therapy Oil
Heated Unscented Coconut Oil
Full Shower with fresh towels
Cold bottled water / drinks

...And a warm smile

Please TEXT 206.501.0800 or email [email protected]
with requested time/day and favorite activity!

(text or email is best as when I am in session, I do not answer phone calls)

I accept cash, credit cards and Bitcoin

Massage
120/220

VIP Nuru
160/300

Fetish
150/250

Please see my website for more details www.Mistresstristan.com

Name:  20181003_215801 (1).jpg
Views: 405
Size:  70.5 KB