Service Type: Companion

A graduate student with a soft and delicious curvy body, an impossibly dirty mind, and an appetite for breaking the rules. Let's discover the pleasure our bodies are capable of. Be my study break, and I'll show you how wild I can get. ;D

To see more pics, join my mailing list, and learn more about me, go to my website, audreyheart.com.

Rates:
30 minutes - 250
1 hour - 350
90 minutes - 520
2 hours - 700
3 hours - 870

Want a souvenir? Please add 100 per hour for photos/videos ♥
I am bisexual and love to see couples - please add 100 per hour ♥

Longer dates, including dinner dates, overnights, and travel arrangements, are available for returning clients!

Availability:
Incalls: I have a private incall about 10 minutes north of downtown Seattle. It is mobility device accessible!
Outcalls: I am available for outcalls throughout the city of Seattle. I am available for outcalls in the cities surrounding Seattle with a prebooking of at least 24 hours.

My available hours:

Saturday (12/15): 11:30am-10pm
Sunday (12/16): 1pm-10pm

All genders, races, ethnicities, and body types welcome. I like people who like me!

To schedule:

If you have a TNA account, please PM me before sending a text or email so I can see your vouches and reviews. If you do not have a TNA account, or you do not have vouches or reviews, please be ready to provide references or work verification.

To schedule, you can

Looking forward to meeting you!!
♥♥♥
Audrey
audreyheart.com
Twitter @AudreyHeartXO
Switter @AudreyHeart

(PS... though I never expect gifts, I appreciate the giving spirit of some of the friends I have made here. So, if you are feeling so inclined this holiday season, I have a wishlist here -
https://www.deliverycode.com/wishlist/4437. Of course, my favorite gift is being booked for quality time together! )