Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Check out the View inside VID☕NEW Schedule inside🧚*♀️MILFRAGEOUS DUOS with TheOriginalKristy 🍁 LIMITED OUTCALL AVAILABILITY 🌲NEW Phone Number inside 🍃🍂☕

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Attachment 939637
    I got a civilian job and my AVAILABILITY will be changing as of today. I'll keep you posted as it changes!!

MONDAY=Available all day Outcall 10am-2pm then 5pm to 11pm

TUESDAY-FRIDAY=10am to noon 8pm to 11pm Outcall
    SATURDAY =KENT INCALL AFTER 7PM UNTIL SUNDAY AT 11AM
    OUTCALL ALL DAY SATURDAY
    SUNDAY=Kent incall until 11am

I need new work clothes and some new makeup. Anyone who takes me on a Shopping trip or buys items on my wishlist or sends me a Target or Sephora Egift card to [email protected] will be rewarded handsomely....ask for details.
    Attachment 933273
    💜💜Duos with TheOriginalKristy💜💜💜
    -Ultimate worship experience
    300 40 min / 500 HR
    Or
    -MILF party
    400 hh / 600 75 min
    Attachment 932332
    Attachment 923099
    Victoria's secret is having a huge sale!! 5 panties for $27 bring me panties or take me shopping and you can keep a pair of panties and get a few pics of me wearing what you bought me! Also, add an extra 15 minutes if you use your wife's CC
    Attachment 923101
    💜Incall Arrangement💜
    Are you one of the dozens of gentlemen who have told me that you would go broke if I had a regular incall?! Here's your chance to get a FREE Half Hour.
    I'll trade the cost of the room and deposit. (Deposits vary, let's talk) If you are hesitant about using your information for the room, I can take care of everything as long as you give me the cash.
    Of course I can get a room myself, but by trading, I will only be losing time and not money in the event of NCNS.
    Attachment 925274
    am also open for shopping trip trades. It's that time of year and I've got 3 to shop for, help a MILF out!!! We could get lunch, go shopping, then relax together.
    Gift cards for any Mall, Macy's, Target, Nordstrom, Foot Locker, Nike, Journeys, Finish Line, Tilly's, Walmart and Many others, just ask!
    Attachment 923103
    Have a balance of $50 or more on a GC I could use, Bring it, I'm not picky and I won't tell anyone you regifted

Remember guys, Gift cards can usually be purchased at any grocery store and with a CC if needed.
    Any questions please PM me, thanks for looking!

☕☕☕☕
    Attachment 893776
    If you have contacted me recently and I didn't reply, it's because I had to delete PMs after my VIP membership expired.
    🍓🍓🍓As of today, I can offer outcalls to gentleman I have met before or who I have pre-screened, or who have 2 or more verifiable references
    🍓🍓🍓
    🌲I'm available for outcall from Olympia to Bellvue🌹
    🌹 Outcall Tubs only 🌹
    🌲Room Trades welcome, ask about my Christmas list 🌲
    💜💜120HH🧚*♀️
    💜💜200H🧚*♀️
    💜💜80QV🧚*♀️
    Attachment 773843
    Wanna buy me a gift? I'll wear it for you or make you a clip with your gift and my big huge boobs
    Attachment 861866
    Have you been dreaming of a provider who will make your naughtiest fantasies come true?
    A provider who will be genuinely engaged in every moment of the time you share? A provider who listens to your requests and treats you like a king? My 100+ reviews by several established board members says I'm your girl!!
    Attachment 937321
    I'm in the prime of my life as far as sensuality, appetite for *** and need for frequent indulgence.
    I offer a genuine experience, built on chemistry and communication. Each time you see me the connection is stronger and I make a point to try new things and make sure you are delighted with our time together.
    Let's Play-
    Send me a PM on the board telling me:
    -When you want to see me
    -Where? In call/outcall
    -For how long
    Attachment 757779
    I stand 5'4 with a 38DD Bust and a Perfectly Plump Backside. I have soft light brown hair with blonde highlights.
    My Long Legs look Delicious in Heels and I have 20+ pairs.
    I can go from sweet Obedient Girlfriend type, to Naughty MILF in a matter of seconds! Try me!
    Attachment 796179
    💚TSE=The Stripper Experience💚
    I would like to share some of my talents and secrets with you guys.
    On some weekends I dance at a club in PDX! I would love to have you guys experience that side of me...
    I have Super high Heels and Cute Outfits so why not show you??
    I will start our time together with a one or three song set or more upon request.
    You will be seated with Sensual Music playing while I show off for you and give you an experience that will leave you
    Floating. This is in addition to my already amazing offerings, and Complimentary. I want to go above and beyond for you and become your multi talented ATF💜
    When scheduling time with me, simply request TSE and I'll do the rest! thanks
    Attachment 914094
    💜 Please Please do not use explicit language or request menu items or mention currency in our communication💜
    Attachment 893800
    Last edited by Violetbloom; 12-17-2018 at 02:10 PM.

+ Reply to Ad