Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

Coming to Town!!! 01/10/19-01/13/19!!! Beauty with a 50" Booty!!! Exquisite body and a Beautiful Face AND PERSONALITY!!!

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Viva Las Vegas!!!
    Hello to all Las Vegas Men!!! I am BellaFleur! I am truly a one of a kind girl and I am coming to your towncoming soon! I will be spending my birthday weekend from January 10th through the 13th, So please reach out to me if you would like to book an appointment with me it will probably be by appointment only as I will want to spend my time also doing the things that I like to do. In addition to this of course!!! What's a vacation or a birthday without a little debauchery eh?? 😘😎

My reviews speak for themselves so please take a peek and see if it's something that you'd be intrested in or if I'm something you would be interested in, rather. I am all real I am probably not the typical Las Vegas gal. I am a woman with some meat on her bones & damn proud of it!!! I am a woman with class, elegance and grace also.I have curves 4 days, Jessica Rabbit style 44-35 and 50" bottoms me out! That is right, that's not a typo 50" of luscious supple soft skin on a 50" DERRIERE!!! Chivalry is not dead in my world either so if you'd like to take me out, show me the town/do something of that nature I am definitely game for something like that especially since it is my birthday!!!! Which of course includes my Birthday suit!!!
    My trip will be only a few days so please take advantage of those hours of the day that I have! I assure you will not be disappointed! Please PM me or text me, I look forward to hearing from you and planning some truly amazing and exciting rendezvous!! That will be after a small screening process also please be prepared.
    BellaFleur
    971-704-2611

Last edited by BellaFleur; 12-17-2018 at 06:39 PM.

+ Reply to Ad