Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen,

PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD.

CHECK MY LATEST AD FOR PICS OR FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @Pretty_Pinayyy

My name is Malaya Brooke aka Lola Belle. A unique mixed blend of Filipino, Italian, & Cuban from Seattle, WA. I am a sensual, sophisticated, and sinsational playmate. Exotic & fun size. I am a petite goddess with golden skin and a golden smile. I am here to cater to your every need and want. I am a sweet and bubbly personality with an even bubblier behind. I really do love what I do. Come find out for yourself. Come hangout in my private paradise...

I enjoy catering to distinguished gentlemen that are respectful and enjoy the company of a beautiful woman. My ultimate goal is to bring us together for an especially special experience. No complications. No robotic, soulless encounter. & No nasty side effects. I would love to get to get close with you during our time together, so please be well showered, groomed, nails clean, fresh breath, etc and I will be sure to do the same.

I am now newbie friendly, but screening is required.

Donations For Time (Incall Only)
100 roses... qv
200 roses... hh
300 roses... hr
VIP +50 roses

*Extended times are available, just ask*

Next stop --- SEATTLE

Send a PM first to verify. & text me to let me know you PM'd me. 2069291041. Or simply email me and include your handlename in the title [email protected]

If You are looking for an unrushed VIP experience with an attentive and responsive companion who is able to explore the possibilities of pleasure with you - then I am just what you are looking for.

Follow Me On Instagram @Pretty_Pinayyy