Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Deeply Perverted and Extremely Gorgeous Queen!! Worship a True Goddess..Sexy Duo's Available/New Menu and New Pics on My website..

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    ➡🔇(Turn your volume down while watching for discretion)🔇⬅ (
    Click here to watch My Video➡https://youtu.be/dxyl6COyHXE

How beautiful is it to have someone who adores the things you try to hide

You have opened the gates to My divine world of Bdsm..Role play & Fetish; A safe space to feel comfortable in your kinky skin.

I am.. Miss Perfect, My deep and powerful nature is one of a Queen, an Amazon, a Mistress a Sacred Goddess.. As such I must be loved and honored, pleased and served.. and I deserve the BEST! I am a beautiful Ebony Goddess with an elegant nature, mesmerizing presence and skillful touch. My bizarre world leaves no wish unfulfilled, loose yourself in my world and experience with me your bizarre dreams! There is nothing more exotic as a woman with the looks to match her sexy and perverted mind.

- I am a tall, slender, beautiful, powerful, and hypnotic Creole, Indian and Ebony Queen, with a sassy, sweet side but please do not let that fool you. I have the experience, intellect and desire to control anyone in sight.

Let Me take over you..

Live your fantasies with an experienced tall stunning Queen and Role play Vixen

Ask yourself.. How far can you fall into submission without any self-respect to loose? How much can you give into pure beauty and intelligence? How quickly can you learn that your role in life is to serve the Queen? Do not underestimate the power I will have over your life.

My sessions are exhilarating & intense. Nobody would suspect a creature as gorgeous, delightful & charming as Me, could be so very cruel & perverted!! Ooooh...But I am & when it feels this good, why should I have it any other way?

Join Me in My perverse and fabulous world for exclusive fun, frolics and filth…

Light intro to BDSM for Newbies - Beginner Sessions*

I understand your submissive desires. You yearn to be at the feet of a REAL Queen, to be given a chance to please and serve a Supreme Goddess. But, it's not as easy as you simply wanting something and then getting it. You MUST be worth the time and space of a beautiful Queen.

COME UNDER MY POWER FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FANTASIES AND MY SELF-INDULGENCE
    "Sensual Domination" available for those not into pain

Now Offering Sexy Duo's ~ ((See My Website for Details))
    My Kink Specialties Include : (So much more on My website)
    ❤ Fantasy Role play - (Sexy new costumes & hot scenarios!!)
    ❤ Fetish
    ❤ Watersports
    ❤ Spanking/Flogging
    ❤ Queen Worship
    ❤ Servitude
    ❤ Findom
    ❤ Soft & Hard Domination
    ❤ Humiliation
    ❤ BDSM
    ❤BRAND NEW ROLEPLAY SCENARIOS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS
    I Own Toy's & I ❤So much more go check my new website for details NOW! Click here ->www.elitemassage.vividproviders.com

Meet Me at My Recently updated S.Everett Private Incall: ON BREAK FROM SCHOOL UNTIL JAN 7th 2019 - Let's take advantage of all of this free time I have, by exploring some of My brand new menu options I have available for you. Be sure to check out My new Duo Partner by visiting My website. Please note, I'm accepting last minute bookings daily until school starts so try your luck boys!! Pre-book Double Domination Sessions at least 2hrs in advance.

Role play & Games
    I know what naughty thoughts run through your head!

Bow down to your Queen

*NEW RATES*

Private Incall

MY Regular Subs (you know who you are)(Rates remain the same)~200/30 Min 300/60 Min 500/90 Min ~New Subs Add + 50

Check out my website for more packages and a ton of sexy new pics not seen on TNA
    Click here -> www.elitemassage.vividproviders.com

MY Regular Subs ~Dinner with the Queen 700/2hrs New Subs Add + 50

MY Regular Subs ~Outcall: New Subs Add + 50
    250/30 Min
    350/60 Min
    600/90 Min

I ONLY MEET A SMALL PROPORTION OF THOSE WHO REQUEST TO SESSION WITH ME. Please consider carefully how you approach Me.

IMPRESS ME BOY'S
    I ❤Manners - My name is Queen Q-U-E-E-N- or Miss Perfect And that's the only names I will respond to in kink sessions, I ***ing hate being called anything else.

I ❤Punctuality - It's my prerogative to be late, not yours!! Don't EVER be late without proper notice!

I ❤Hygiene - I spend time making myself look perfect every day. You can at least TRY!

I ❤Gifts - Though not necessary a true sub knows a gift is always pleasing to a Queen on top of her tribute. Ask about My wishlist and ways to Gift & Serve Me

I ❤Safety - I will never participate in unsafe play! Do not waste My time by asking

I ❤Going the extra mile- I am always most pleased with those who do as I say and sometimes do thoughtful things without my request.

❤Discreet and comfortable -Non-hotel- S.Everett private incall within a 3 minute drive from Everett Mall.. 8 min drive from Boeing right next to freeways I-5, 526 & 527 with ample parking I accept advanced bookings or same day bookings with a MINIMUM 1 hr notice.

New Subs
    New visitors You will PM Me to verify your handle and only then will you be allowed to email or text Me with your request, don't forget to include your Tna handle for quickest response - NEW EMAIL --> [email protected] Send Me your Role play- Request prior to booking: you can do this by email only or text acceptable after screening.

How to Contact Me?

Best ways to contact Me: Follow directions PM Me first to verify before calling or sending text 425 219-9585
    Click here -> www.elitemassage.vividproviders.com

You can always reach me best by ☎Calling☎ or Text works great if we have met before..(Calling will get you better results)You may also Email here [email protected]

FYI (For your information)
    Do not fear that you will be ridiculed for your desires and fetishes. Some less enlightened souls may classify them as bizarre or abnormal but from My perspective, they are more than valid and your Queen recognizes this unsatisfied need in you.

425 219-9585 ( Call now & immediately call Me QUEEN!!)

🚫I Do Not Accept Blocked Callers
    Unblock your number by dialing *82 before calling Me!

Until our paths cross.

VIP Mistress

Miss Perfect
    The Queen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not enough to conquer; One must know how to seduce" -- Voltaire

Last edited by La_La Buttafly; 12-18-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Re: Deeply Perverted and Extremely Goregeous Queen!! Worship a True Goddess..New Double Domination/New Menu and New Pics on My website..

Re: Deeply Perverted and Extremely Goregeous Queen!! Worship a True Goddess..New Double Domination/New Menu and New Pics on My website..

My Fantasy Blog's Back By Popular Demand! Visit My Freshly Updated website & Come Play with ME DIRTY BOY! Click here ->www.elitemassage.vividproviders.com

+ Reply to Ad