Service Type: Companion

***** I HAVE A PRIVATE IN-CALL CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER FOR A FEW DAYS!!!.. COME SEE ME..*****

T°°°°° I AM ALSO OFFERING OUT-CALL, ADULT VIDEO BOOTH FUN OR CAR DATES.. Or we could get a motel room with part of the donation.. if I don't already have one.... LET'S GET TOGETHER & PLAY!!!! °°°°°

👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💋

Hello there, Gentleman!.. I am Amy.. a very skilled, talented & beautiful, fun lady! Professional, sensual, playful, submissive & giving..

*** COME SEE/PLAY WITH ME!!!!***
😊😇😈😉😛😜😋👄💋👅💦

*~♡~*Amy*~♡~* (Girl Next Door) is Back on T.N.A. & aiming to make you smile! I'm a secret companion, with gorgeous,
auburn hair, down to my waist & green eyes. Light freckles.

Nice figure. Soft skin. Sexy legs & cute feet!

A Lot of Fun! Come & see me.. I wanna give you some extra special attention/treatment & put a BIG smile on your face!

Treat you like a man needs to/should be treated! Full body massage & so much more!

I wanna spoil you.. Let me help you to relax & unwind. You deserve a break!

***Please don't forget to ask me about my weekend & review specials ● Donations are FOR MY TIME ONLY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*●* Q.V.(Quick Visit-15 minutes or less)= $80 ●Donations are for my time only!!!

*●* H.HR.(Half Hour)= $120 ●What we decide to do with this time is up to us as consenting adults.

*●* F.HR.(Full Hour)= $160 ●Donations have NOTHING to do with/are COMPLETELY separate from the massage you may choose to receive, during our time together!

* No Rushing or Clock watching.

** No Up-Selling.

***Prices All-Inclusive.

{***}PLEASE be.. (as I am): easygoing, HONEST, respectful, INTELLIGENT, humorous, discrete, CLEAN, DRUG/DISEASE/drama FREE & SERIOUS!!!!!!.{***}

***Phone #: (503) 688-3076***
●●● ~☆~ Text or call me, anytime!
I am always available!!! ~☆~ ●●●
; ))

○•••• SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!!!!!!••••

○•••• NO TIME FOR GAMES!!!!••••

-**- Are you ready to come spend a little time with me? I look forward to hearing from, meeting, seeing/playing with/touching/tasting/feeling you.. as well as making you smile & feel good, very soon!!! Thank you.
: D

"People may forget what you say.. they may forget what you do.. but they will NEVER forget, how you made them feel."

"Tell me who you walk with, and I'll tell you who you are."

👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅 💦👅💦E