Service Type: Companion

Happy and Bright Solstice Tidings to all!!!

After this unimaginably difficult few years I am bouncing back and this is a shameless plug for my saturnalia, solstice festivities this month I am opening up a more brick and mortar holistic healing practice/Temple so everything has been poured into that venture and help would be mightily appreciated. all and any gifts will be reciprocated in some way!
Name:  snowangel14.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  0 Come celebrate with your snow angel/holiday vixen

Hosting at my luxurious incall in downtown seattle and I am available tonight as a special teat last minute availability dont miss out!!!

Name:  Robe2.jpg
Views: 10110
Size:  0

Name:  IMG_9842.JPG
Views: 10083

Salutations potential patrons!
Who wants to worship? I'm finally back in action and without a doubt better than ever with more determination, goddess blessed beauty and committment to transcendent pleasure, sensual nourishment and 1ntimate, holistic healing.The extraordinary BettyJamesExperience is available once again but I have integrated a variety of modalities and tequniques in order to maximize my ability to heal, nourish and provide genuine relief in addition to entrancing rejuvenation in the form of blissful human connection. Inquire about my pure holistic healing experience. I provide consultations for potential clients/'patients' in need of emotional, mental and/or spiritual guidance as well as more traditional physical nourishment.

[CENTER]If you indeed do want to worship you must fill out this form completely https://www.bettyjamesexperience.com/contact
no exceptions[/CENTER]

Name:  standing.jpg
Views: 10154

Couples, women, POC and LGBT+ are always welcome!! I am a zero discrimination Provider.

Name:  IMG_8404.jpg
Views: 20825

Safe luxurious incall, showers and any other necessary ammenties always provided.
Tribute is not negotiable. Menu is clear and non negotiable.
600 hour
750 90 minute (highly recommended appointment time)
1100 2 hours
5500 12 hours
7500 24 hours

400 hour (social time/healing consulatation)

http://bettyjamesexperience.com
Email [email protected]
Phone number: 206 485 1121

Name:  snowangel14.jpg
Views: 11425

Check my website and profile for additional pertinent information about our visit as well as making sure I am the right provider for you as I am a high priestess of Aphrodite and I am interested in seeing clients who are respectful and open minded about the unique experience I offer.

Name:  IMG_8745.jpg
Views: 12872

Check out my excellent reviews on TNA, Eccie and TER all under the handle BettyJames. Check out my many albums of beautiful pictures that I have for your viewing pleasure! Just friend request me if you want to see my private albums Outfit requests always welcome! Rates are for The Betty James specialty style of all inclusive holistic healing only If you are interested in my extras please check my profile under my specials section. I just adore being adventurous and love to travel especially to the islands! I usually don't work extremely late so book me any day but If you want something particularly early or late just make sure to prebook and I will do my best to accommodate your request! Sometimes may include a small extra fee.

Name:  BeJaBW1_1finishrev.jpg
Views: 11379

P411 ID is P163796
TER BettyJames
Eccie BettyJames
https://www.slixa.com/washington/sea...964.1497504213
Name:  HPfav.JPG
Views: 27477

Etiquette:

A. https://www.bettyjamesexperience.com/services
1.Please set the tribute down when you arrive in my ceremonial offering dish while I turn my phones off I hate to ask for it but it's always best to get business out of the way so the rest of our time can be pure pleasure and relaxation! If I am visiting you please have the tribute out where I can see it and I will pick it up on my way out

2. Hygiene is always appreciated and expected but strong cologne, the smell of alcohol/cigarettes are not!

3. I will never request a tip but they and other gifts always leave me feeling extra super duper special!! Gift cards to Nordstrom, Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Target, bed bath and beyond, amazon and ETSY are the best! I have a wishlist on my website on the etiquette page.

4. Include your TNA handle as well as the type of appointment you desire in your INITIAL text please! A PM always makes screening much easier! Blocked numbers will not be answered.

5. Do not reference anything explicit whatsoever I will decline to see you if you're vulgar and inappropriate before I have screened you.

Thoroughly read my website!

Name:  LaPerla4.jpg
Views: 11423

To enjoy more pictures and read my 160+ outstanding reviews just visit my profile