Service Type: Companion

here is no scientific data backing my theory here but based on my personal experience and feedback from clients I have come up with some ways I believe will add years to your life.

1. Spending time with a young beautiful woman brings fun and excitement. Both are proven to increase your life span.

2. An active adult life reduces stress and increases pleasure centers in the brain reducing chances of dementia and Alzheimer’s.

3. Giving donations is often more rewarding to the giver then it is for the receiver. The recipient is very grateful but the act of giving brings prosperity and good karmic energy to the generous or modest giver.

4. Massages and body rubs both reduce injury recovery times, reduce stress, increase circulation, and overall have great medical and health benefits that it would be a shame not to utilize such an awesome service.

5. Contact with another human being brings a sense of connection and happiness. Whether that is sharing a laugh with someone, having an ear to get something off your chest, small talk, or actually getting to know someone on a regular basis and forming a true friendship and mutually benefiting partnership can make life more enjoyable and can bring a little more peace and love in your heart and your mind. In our troubling times and constant conflict coming to us in all different forms from the broadcast networks and social media it can be hard to know who to trust or what our future holds. So enjoy every day, live in the moment and spend some time with Fantasy Faith who can help add years to your life.

Fastest way to reach me is to text 509-217-5308
In and Out calls avail
*upscale gentlemen encouraged to reply