Service Type: Companion

Attachment 941065

Hi! I'm glad you found your way to my ad <3 I'm Katie Carie and I'm a natural flirt who loves to laugh,love and make genuine memories.

I’ve been called a unicorn for my fusion of bewitching charms, dreamy sweetness, and appetite for new experiences. I am not afraid to be honest and sincere, and discard judgment and drama. I can dress to the nines or stroll beside you in tight yoga pants on a hike, which do you prefer?

INDULGENCE BY THE HOUR WITH ME
*Holiday special-Limited time only*

$600 / 1-Hr Intro ---> $500
$900 / 90 Minute ---> $800
$1200 / 2-Hr ---> $1100 (Recommended Minimum)

$1800 / 4-hr Dinner + Dessert ---> $1600

Each additional hour $500

Read my reviews they speak for themselves. A cozy girl and oh SO sweet, a delicious friend and delectable treat... Indulge in naughty play, let me be your dessert... Whether its a perky morning wake up, a quick lunch get away for a drink💦😉 after work... I'm your girl!

Attachment 936235

Looking for an extra special treat this Holiday season?!

Look no further! I really WANT to play with my friends!! Help me - help you - help me by booking a date with me and one or both of my sexy friends! Treat yourself and indulge in 1, 2 and 3 times the passion with 3 SEXY kitties tons of fun and ready to play!!

Brighten any day and/or night of the week with 3 amazing lovers --> Highly reviewed - low volume - a dynamic trio guaranteed to rock your world. Share your fantasies, let us act out your NAUGHTY thoughts... HOT, sensual, passionate and SEXY with a touch of silly --> WE guarantee a play date with us is one you’ll never forget!!

We're known for leaving even the most experienced gentleman with his mind blown We've been told many times that we've provided the the top experience sure to linger in your mind for weeks

Check out my friend and real life lover Callie
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341759-Calie

Attachment 936240

And my other gorgeous lover is Stacia Star
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?333173-Staciastar

Attachment 936242

TEXT PREFERRED to set up dates (971)320-4121 I only meet with polite gentleman so please introduce yourself when contacting and provide me with verification information so we can get straight to the fun

Trio with Katie, Calie and Stacia... oh my!
—> $1000 / 1-Hr
—> $2000 / 2-Hr

Each additional hour $900

Duo with Calie
—> $800 / 1-Hr
—> $1600 / 2-Hr

Each additional hour $700

Duo with Stacia Star
—> $700 / 1-Hr
—> $1400 / 2-Hr

Each additional hour $600

Note that I require a 2-Hr minimum for outcall + additional outcall fee. (Seattle only - separate Portland rates and terms apply - this special promotion above ends 12/31)

Look forward to meeting you

xoxo

Katie💋, Calie💋 and Stacia💋