Service Type: Massage

omic Sans MS]Don't you think it's time you deserve a little time for yourself. It's oh so important to take care of you. Why not spice it up with a little play time a little sensual adventure.. a quick lunch break..... Or say you're going Christmas shopping!! Come and SPREAD MY HOLIDAY CHEER
[/FONT]
I'm one of a kind 💃very well reviewed was the very 1st provider on TNA ever and I'm right here in Tri cities

BRING ME A GIFT FOR A BOY AGE 3 THREE OR A GIRL AGE 1 YEAR OR AGE 6 OR AN ADULT TOY...YOU KNOW...MAYBE ONE THAT VIBRATES LOL OR CUTE PANTIES SIZE L A NIGHTY OR WARM ONESIE AND I WILL TAKE $20 OFF YOUR VISIT WITH ME👄
🏁

Elf sliding 🧙🏼*♀️NURU type 👐150hr (warm coconut oil...medium to deep touch..using my entire body ..seductive..teasing..I work out every stiff muscle and they will have no choice but to submit to my touch or the way my body slides along yours. All of your stress will release and your smile and holiday cheer will be abundant! NO MORE MR GRINCH 👐💦👅
VIP SESSION 200

[COLOR="#0000CD"][FONT=Century Gothic] [LIST]
[*] PP RIVATE INCALL 🏡 DISCRETE📵[*] CC WELCOME or cash app💰💳[*] OVER 30 ONLY* Short notice ok* SHOWER AVAILABLE🛁[*] PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BOARD NAME WHEN CONTACTING ME. You can inbox me and if I dont respond right away send me a text letting me know you sent pm. You can inbox with questions. Let me know length of visit. Which type of visit and if I or any of the other ladies have seen you before. [*]
[*] *702 **747** 68 98*TEXT IS USUALLY BEST. YOU CAN CALL LEAVE A MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW ITS OK TO CALL BACK. IM VERY DISCRETE

Name:  DSC04920.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  64.6 KB
Name:  PIC_MAIL_ATTACHMENT_1533709660219.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  78.0 KB