Service Type: Companion

Hi Gentlemen!

I will be spending the holidays in DC this year and would love to spend it with good company! Come help me stay warm and celebrate the end of 2018!

Have you been looking for a beautiful, educated, and interesting woman? Do you get as excited about great conversations as you do about the excitement of a warm embrace? Is getting lost in the experience what you hope for with each encounter?

My name is Violet Fields and I’m new to TNA but I’m not new to the industry. Growing up in the Pacific Northwest, I have a very toned body from the time I spend outdoors hiking and climbing in the Cascades. In person, you will find my face equally as gorgeous as my body with sensuous lips and brilliant, deep hazel-blue eyes.

Our time together will not be rushed and you will have my undivided attention, making every date special. I offer an incall near Dupont Circle and am happy to come to you as well depending on the distance.

Since I'm only in town for a short time, pre-booking is highly recommended to ensure you're able to see me before I leave. Longer visits are highly encouraged so we can share a glass of wine and get to know each other a bit. I would love to have someone show me a little bit of the city since this is my first time. I am a great conversationalist and there is nothing more sexy to me than a smart and curious mind. Is that you?

I want to make our experience together very enjoyable, but I ask for a few details upfront:

1) Before anything else, please PM me through the TNA board to verify your profile.
2) After PMing me, please email me at [email protected] or text me at 425-939-2548 with your profile handle and the day, time, and duration you are interested in seeing me.
3) If this is our first time seeing each other, please provide the names and contact information of two established providers on TNA.

I can’t wait to meet you!

Xoxo,
Vi

Hair color: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 0"
Body Type: Athletic
Cup Size: A Cup
Ethnicity: White
Service Type: Companion

Name:  Violet Fields 1.png
Views: 760