Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Sophia Laurent Fairfield 12/28-31. Boston area, Hartford area, Westchester & Fairfield monthly & by request

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: Black
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  IMG_20180612_162348_895.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  191.9 KB

Top class service, silky smooth skin with matching lingerie. Come over for a true soul changing experience. 4 star hotels. Social media below to prove Im the real deal. So let me sooth your stresses away and let me put that sway back in your step.

Bonjour je mappelle (Et, oui je parles franais!), Sophia, a youthful, witty and deliciously soft private companion! A Catholic school girl gone bad, I love the thrill of new exploration and adventures. If youre looking for a moment of alluring respite let me entangle you - my contagious smile, captivating eyes, and spine tingling touch will grip your heart in ways you havent felt in ages, if ever!

Our time together will always be unrushed, your muse to the maximum, Im more than a confident expressive young woman. Im a total cuddle bug who enjoys to kiss and caress!

Im an accomplished hostess - come see me in a clean, upscale, safe conveniently located hotel with total peace of mind!

You Can Find my verified profiles on various reputable sites, aquire for ID numbers.
    Name:  IMG_20181128_120254_127.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  100.4 KB
    Rates For My Time Are As Follows:

INCALL/OUTCALL

$170/$220 - 30 Minutes / .5 Hour Dalliance

$280/$320 - 60 Minutes / 1 Hour Stolen Moments

$400/$460 - 90 Minutes / 1.5 Hours Sweet Kisses

$500/$600 - 120 Minutes / 2 Hours Total Indulgence

Longer tryst, Dinner Dates, Overnights With Lots of Cuddles Are My Specialties! Please inquire!

These rates are a very special invitation, please dont miss me this visit, I would love to become the girlfriend you love to miss and whose visits you look forward to!

Major Credit Cards Are Accepted, YOU MUST LET ME KNOW WHEN BOOKING!

To make our experience happen please contact me with your:

Name

Requested Day/Time Which Session

Phone Number - Please, No Internet phone numbers (Google Voice, Pinger, Text Now, Etc), I do check for safety! Screening takes 10 minutes with correct information!

Lets make our meeting safe discreet for both of us - no sensitive conversation.

Thank you - I cant wait to see you!

Kisses,

Sophia

Would You Like To See More? Follow Me On Social Media For A Daily *** of Sophia!

INSTAGRAM: @Sophia_laurent_

TWITTER: @MsSophiaLaurent

Upcoming Travel Dates in my site: http:sophialaurent.vividproviders.com/schedule

Name:  IMG_20180710_062905_020.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  144.3 KB
    Last edited by sophialaurent; 12-29-2018 at 11:35 AM.

+ Reply to Ad