Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Hey!!! New to TNA

I’ve been advertising and getting a lot of views on my ad but I haven’t really got to meet anybody... and barely get pms...is there something I’m not doing ???

Re: Hey!!! New to TNA

Do you have any reviews ? That means a lot on here bae !

looks like you did not create your post/profile properly yet, please do so as fast as possible, look at the other provider pages and albums, their write ups and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by tatiana_xo View Post
    I’ve been advertising and getting a lot of views on my ad but I haven’t really got to meet anybody... and barely get pms...is there something I’m not doing ???
    My understanding is not a lot of traffic in California. Just hasn't caught on down there. Mostly Seattle and Portland area. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tatiana_xo View Post
    I can't find any ads for you here at TNA !

Your profile looks good, lots of flattering photos, clear contact data, but when I hit recent ads, nothing comes up, so if that is where you give your companionship rates, no one can see them.

So if I can't see your ads I don't know how you are determining your getting lots of views but hobbyists can't post ads so I can't see what you see

Wish I could offer more help, instead of just some green dots

+ Reply to Thread