Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Petite Latina milf treat•Tight & Toned w/ bedroom eyes & bubbly personality•New to TNA!

Hello Gentleman!
    Just saying Hi! I’m one of Austin’s top elite providers, I am now moving my charm to PORTLAND OREGON! I’m very excited to see how much fun I can have & find new gentleman to spend my time with... so don’t be afraid to tell me HI!
    I have been apart of P411 & ECCIE community for a long time.

XOXO AK

Re: Petite Latina milf treat•Tight & Toned w/ bedroom eyes & bubbly personality•New to TNA!

She’s awesome guys. One of my ATFs! Her pics don’t do her justice and her pics are pretty freakin awesome

Re: Petite Latina milf treat•Tight & Toned w/ bedroom eyes & bubbly personality•New to TNA!

As I spend several months of the yr in Austin, Tx, I have "heard" much from a couple board buddies there regarding HOT Alana Kay, Never have had the fortune to meet her.......but now have a time set with her in PDX!!!!!

WellCUM to our city and to the board!!!!!!

A warm welcome to the Board! I've heard wonderful things about you, and we're so fortunate to have you in Portland. Hope we have the chance to meet soon!

Thank you gentleman! I appreciate the warm welcome & cannot wait to meet you fabulous gentleman! XOXO AK

+ Reply to Thread