Service Type: Companion

Hey you..Happy New Year!

-GET TO KNOW ME -

“She will blaze through you like a gypsy wildfire. Igniting you soul and dancing in its flames. And when she is gone, the smell of her smoke will be the only thing left to soothe you.”

Who is Veronica Von Black?

I am a multi-dimensional, spunky & free-spirited woman with refined elegance & a laid-back personality. Petite at 5’4 with an hourglass figure, fit with hips for days & a butt for overflowing handfuls.
• My Roots - An exotic blend of Italian & Spanish
• Current Hair – Short Black Bob with a shaved undercut (I frequently wear extensions)
• Piercings/Tattoos – My ears are fully pierced and my belly button. I have 4 tattoos (One of them is a half sleeve on my left arm.)
• My Look - Don't assume I'm a specific fashion type. I love classic modern fashion, pin-up/rockabilly, classic rock chic & urban chic to name a few. I love taking different types of mainstream fashion & adding my own spin to it.
Bust: 34 DDD (natural)
Waist: 27”
Hips: 38”
================================================== =====
You will find me a rare, special blend of exquisite beauty, integrity, & solid character. I am well-educated, articulate, genuinely kind, deeply sweet, with a lust for life. I’ve been described as a high energy/spunky firecracker with a huge compassion for others....
I’m very open-minded & feel comfortable discussing any topic with anyone. I’ve trained myself to listen with an unbiased ear & accept other people unconditionally. Others feel right as ease with me & comfortable with sharing their deepest, darkest thoughts. I radiate personality above all and strongly believe that a sense of humor is the most important thing to have in life.
I take pride in knowing that I stand out from all the rest....
Passion, heat, sweetness, chemistry, all delivered in an effortless fashion. These qualities are what makes me the ideal companion.

WHAT MY FANS ARE SAYING IN REVIEWS:

• “The best time I have ever spent on a lady, she made me feel like I was the king and the most important man in the world! Even looked better than the pictures”

• “All I can say is WOW....can’t wait for next meeting.... she is AMAZING!”

• "Veronica is amazing, intelligent, and so much fun!! Enjoy her hot body and top-notch skills in Lansdale or Levittown."

• "I have been fortunate to play with Veronica and can tell you she is the real deal and you will not be disappointed. You will keep coming back and back for more of her."

• "Veronica is a sweetheart, high energy and full of passion"