Service Type: Companion

My name is SexyAliz, back for new year to visit Bellevue Available for short time only January, 13th-17th!!!! ***Open prebook now!!! Don’t miss out. Let play and celebrate the start of the new year with a blast.

I’m HotSexy_Aliz** Petite Naughty Sweet & Hot and friendly attitude. I’m available to a mature gentleman who requires discretion, class, beauty, and sophistication in addition to a truly unforgettable fun-filled tryst. I'm a fun and playful as “sweet girl next door". My charming and affectionate demeanor will put you at ease. Allow me to lavish you with genuine attention, affection, and stimulating conversation. I am passionate at what I do, authentic and very attuned to my environment. I will strive to give you the utmost attention and quality experience. Since I have limited availability and only see a select few quests per day, I highly urge you to pre-book to avoid disappointments. Let’s turn fantasy into reality.

I'm looking forward to meeting you soon

My phone : 949-535-4175 ( Text Only )
Email : [email protected]

**Sorry, I Do Not see AA
And
Newbie Verification/Reference is Required!!**

100% REAL Pics
100% independent

Incall Companions~~
30min/200🌹
60min/300🌹
90min/450🌹
120min/600🌹

[URL="http://sexyaliz.cuties-sites.com"]

So please contact me with screening info

- Your Full name
- Your Email address
- Your Real phone number
- At least two recent and reputable provider references 2 or more providers you have seen in the last 6month. Please include a link to their ad or website, the full name and email or phone number you used to book with.

Name:  SPhotoEditor-20190113_090613.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  58.2 KB