Service Type: Companion

Hosting in RENTON but open to come anywhere based on demand
Let me help you relieve some stress 👅💦🍆

Incall/Outcalls Available 5am mornings UNTIL 1 hour after midnight
A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED for outcalls. Clients are responsible for Uber or lyft if local❗
Prebooking is encouraged if you want a specific time or on a tight schedule

I am Newbie & Friendly so don't be shy ☺️
Come and Cozy Up With Me!
I’m always accepting gifts, gift cards, perfume, shopping trips, dinners, perfumes, etc... ❤️

Also available upon inquiry:
Overnights
Dinner Dates/Outings
Weekends Etc.
Double the fun! (Ask about my friend &#128521

To get deeper into it I have an AMAZING PERSONALITY!!★| 5'8| 180 lbs | Natural 40D★
My services are personalized for you to experience quality time ending with ultimate satisfaction I make sure I always keep the focus on you because It’s ALL about you! no outside distractions to take away from our time together. I can be describe as the PERFECT GIRLFRIEND.

I can provide photo 📸verification✅ upon request for serious inquiries only. New Pics & New Albums! Check out my profile to see! I also have a video specific album! Go leave me some feedback, I love to engage. 😘Screening is required and if your not comfortable with screening DO NOT CALL!! when you arrive please freshen up in the restroom and silence & put away all distractions! 🚿HYGIENE 🛀🏽🛁is important ALONG WITH SAFETY

Members. 🌟Pre-book Specials For Established Members🌟
100🌸 15 Mins
150🌸 30 Mins
200🌸 60 Mins
Please mention your from tna

Non-Members
150🌸 30 Mins
250🌸 60 Mins

Repeat friends (3+ visits)
80🌸 15 Mins
120🌸 30 Mins
180🌸 60 Mins
+ A LOT of Extras

⌛️I’m waiting⌛️ call me first, if no ansswer shoot a text !
📱 201-668-8343
🚫Blocked/Private Calls or Explicit Language
🚫PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO LOWER MY RATES .. I WON'T ASK YOU TO LOWER YOUR STANDARDS🚫 !!!💋👌