Service Type: Companion

Hey y'all.. I'm Coming to visit your beautiful state on January 28th-31st, so lets get you screened and your deposits in now to secure your date! I'm booking up faster than I thought.

Welcome and thank you for allowing me to be your #1 choice!
​ I am a 33 year old Southern Girl Next Door, who stands at a sexy 5’2″. I thrive on being an extreme sensual woman at all times, so please be gentle in every way.
I have been told I am the true definition of sweet & petite. I love real connections, honesty, communication, and meeting new people. If you have the ability and effort to make my life more comfortable, less stressful, and exciting, then I am honored to be in your presence.
I am a “Boots and Daisy Dukes” kinda gal as I was raised in the deep south, but can dress up to anyone's city girl dreams within an hour or two! My amazing charm and dazzling eyes can have you wrapped in conversation, I’m deeply passionate about having a good time with someone just as pleased by me.
Feel free to explore my website for all questions you need to have answered!! Hope to meet soon.

xxoxoxox
Sabrina Lynn
720-503-7098
Sabrinalynnvipfun.weebly.com