Service Type: Companion

I haven't been posting any ads since bp got shut down for months and months and since ive pursuing my education and career goals. Ive grown private and disceret with a life outside of this ad and website , so ive covered my face in my photos but i will exchanged photos upon request.

Contact

PhoneText For Quickest Response)
203-900-4751
Social Network: Instagram) Snap Chat ) Facebook)

If you are looking for an upscale and down to earth companion, I am your girl! I am very easy to talk to and will immediately make you feel at home. You will find my personality to be very respectful, honest, friendly, caring, warm and refreshing.I promise you will leave me never forgetting our time together.

INTERESTS

I appreciate gentlemen that love giving and know a womans worth. I thrive on connection and love building one of a kind relationships. I enjoy developing relationships over dinner, multi-hour dates and overnights, and you can always expect my complete attention. My goal is to create a safe trusting environment that only you and I share.

Relax and share a laugh with me.

EXPECTATIONS

My donati0ns are

Half hour 150 roses

One hour 250-300 roses

Additional roses for additional Special Requests.

Personal hygiene is required.

I ask that you please take the time to properly introduce yourself . Be a gentleman. Be honest. Vulgar introductions or one-liner messages will be directed to lastly.

Compensation associated with my services are for my companionship and time.

My screening process is simple but strictly enforced, so please be considerate. Your privacy is extremely important to me, but as much as I value your privacy, my personal safety is a priority. In order to ensure our time together is every bit as wonderful as you expect, I must feel relaxed and comfortable with whom I am meeting.