Service Type: Companion

Hey you! The one reading this. Yes you. Just wanna say thank you for taking the time to actually read my ad instead of just looking at my pictures. You sir are awesome! You are the minority of people who know that looks are nice but your personality/charater is the most important. Beauty truly comes from within. So now that I've made my point let's move on to the fun. Are you ready to sweat? It's time to get unicorn training rolling. During this training you will be assigned a partner. The focus will be things that are wet! So let me ask you this. Do you like wet things? It is very important to that you do because all of the obsticales may cause you or your partner to get very wet. Make sure you are prepared and ready for the magic. Unfortunately the main training head quarters is down for remodel so I am unable to provide incall. Not to worry though. I have a few other options that you might like. Information will be provided below.

*Outcall training is all that is available at this time
*Adventures are always welcome
*If you cannot provide outcall we ask that you provide another location training can be done.
*Remember rates are discussed via text/call.
*Keep in mind rates are based off of quality of training
*Services are for unicorn training. I do not accept money for sexual favors so please don't get it twisted.
*The wetter you get in training the better chance you have of passing on to the next round.
****Let the games begin!