Name:  CFDF883C-3B2D-4B89-8426-474883638BAF.jpg
Views: 3115
Size:  0

Des Moines Established Member Week Special
120🌹 30 Mins
180🌹 60 Mins
280🌹 90 Mins

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hey Handsome! I'm Kennedy, the girl next door ready to share my naughty side with you. I'm a true Native American Beauty, whose captivating eyes and curvaceous body will keep you coming back for more each time. One touch of my silky smooth skin and you'll never want to take your hands off me. The touch of my hands will make you never want to leave. I'm not only just beauty, my down to earth personality and caring, attentive nature will help you relax the right way.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I take being discreet very seriously. If you do not want to be screened please do not contact me. Please send me a private message first then please text me with your handle! This is the FASTEST way for me to screen and be able to make sure we get together when you would like!

Any gentlemen without a TNA or without 2 or more recent (last 90 days) reviews/references please follow one of the following screening methods with initial contact. All personal information disclosed is kept discreet and private, ONLY used for safe screening methods.

*Selfie holding ID or work badge
*Link to an active social media account
*Updated Linkdin profile
*Compensated Meet & Greet coffee date ($100 *15 mins*)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Name:  D20CAF40-ECDE-44BD-8651-AC48E6928E8F.jpg
Views: 3133

Our Time Together

After our greetings when you arrive please place donation in plain sight and turn off or silence your cell phone. I always keep my phone on silent to insure no outside distractions take away from our time together. Before getting fully comfortable for us to enjoy each other, please freshen up in the restroom and be sure to wash your hands. Finally relax and lets explore and enjoy each other.

Name:  AD1C9D91-CF36-4EC4-AF5C-19BAC4E99C05.jpg
Views: 3107

Established Members (2+ recent reviews/references)
150🌹 30 Mins
250🌹 60 Mins
350🌹 90 Mins

Non-Members or Members without 2+ reviews/references
160🌹 30 Mins
260🌹 60 Mins
360🌹 90 Mins

Repeat friends (3+ visits)
120🌹 30 Mins
200🌹 60 Mins
300🌹 90 Mins

Please inquire about dinner dates, longer sessions, and overnights.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Name:  746F65F8-2378-4821-979A-EBB2F831FD9B.jpg
Views: 3116

Legal Notice: Compensation is for time & companionship only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc.) constitutes agreement to these terms.