Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🔥Fiery Asian vixen🔥SexyAliz to visit Bellevue 💖Petite Sweet asian 💕 Pre-book now, March 11-25 come see the magic 🦄

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

🌈 Hello my fine gentlemen, I am back to warm you up 🔥

Here for short time only, March 11-25, don't miss out, you won't regret. 🔮♥️🎆

My name is SexyAliz, back to visit Bellevue for short time only March, 11-25!!! ***Open prebook now!!! Don’t miss out. Let play and create crazy fireworks. ✨🎇🎆

I’m HotSexy_Aliz** Petite Naughty Sweet & Hot and friendly attitude. I’m available to a mature gentleman who requires discretion, class, beauty, and sophistication in addition to a truly unforgettable fun-filled tryst. I'm a fun and playful as “sweet girl next door". My charming and affectionate demeanor will put you at ease. Allow me to lavish you with genuine attention, affection, and stimulating conversation. I am passionate at what I do, authentic and very attuned to my environment. I will strive to give you the utmost attention and quality experience. Since I have limited availability and only see a select few quests per day, I highly urge you to pre-book to avoid disappointments. Let’s turn fantasy into reality.

I'm looking forward to meeting you soon

My phone : 949-535-4175 ( Text Only )
    Email : [email protected]

**Sorry, I Do Not see AA
    And
    Newbie Verification/Reference is Required!!**

100% REAL Pics
    100% independent

Incall Companions~~
    30min/200🌹
    60min/300🌹
    90min/450🌹
    120min/600🌹

[URL="http://sexyaliz.cuties-sites.com"]

So please contact me with screening info

- Your Full name
    - Your Email address
    - Your Real phone number
    - At least two recent and reputable provider references 2 or more providers you have seen in the last 6month. Please include a link to their ad or website, the full name and email or phone number you used to book with.

Last edited by SexyAliz; 03-07-2019 at 08:14 AM.

+ Reply to Ad