Service Type: Body Rub

Yes SexXxy...there's ALL kinds of SENSUAL healing located down the I-5 on the West Side. Expanded Menu options. Updated rates. Trusted and Valued Girlfriend! And soooo close to Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood and Newberg...

CozyCuddles..(new option)
A half-hour to hour meeting that is just as it sounds... This option is great for those who embrace boundaries but still appreciate exploring close sensual contact. Restrictions apply. HH 120. FH 200.

ShowerScrubnRub...(new option)
One of my favorite selections! Join me for a level of male pampering you will never forget! Your Passion Princess is happy to scrub away the toxins, the stress and simply please your every sense. HH 250.

Deep-Heat TableTop Treat...
For Athletes Exec's and Professionals with deep aches and pains, stiffness and soreness... this VIP Sensualist is vastly experienced in muscle manipulation... yes, I am well- reputed for my therapeutic information and infusion. "KNEAD" those kinks resolved... then you "KNEAD" this SexXxy Trainer Girl. And yes...customized to fuse your desires and needs. HR 260

TGs SIGNATURE Vibrating Body Glide...
NO OTHER offers this.... A premiere option that offers a uniquely infused sensual forray where touch is explored through music, dance and appropriate rhythmic movements. Utlizing self-vibrational techniques you might find my hands, feet or core destimulating your senses in a most intriguing way. HR 300

The Pleasure of PLATINUM...
A FAVORITE of the Happy Hobbyists!!! Customized to truly incorporate your darkest desires and sexiest fantasies. HR 360. 1.5HRs 475. 2HRs 550.

OUTCALLS...YES...I TRAVEL...
Add travel rate after 15miles. Rate waived w 1.5 / 2HR options. Areas: Washington. Coast. Bend. Overnights and Weekend Travel available at Your scheduled request.

3 SAVINGS TIPS! (Cause we all like that option!)

1. PRE-Schedule
Schedule in 48hrs or more in ADVANCE to receive 50 OFF ANY option..

2. (3)-session Packages
Opt for 3 in advance at regular rate and SAVE UP TO 50 OFF PER THAT COULD BE 150!!! Great option for regulars. A few Friends enjoy this option as scheduling is PRIORITIZED putting you in a favorable position...

3. REFERRALS
That's right! Open to existing Friends referring NEW TO ME Friends ONLY... You receive 100 OFF AFTER your referral visits AND YOUR REFERRAL ALSO RECEIVES A REFERRAL INTRO DISCOUNT OF 50 OFF. Mention both Handles at scheduling to qualify.

Rates may change but always confirned at scheduling. "Grandfathered 2017 Friends" will now enjoy 2019 rates as posted.

Text Preferred or Call to Leave Message at 347.391.1970. PM here or PROTON Email (@TheSexXxyTrainerGirl) are fine but not always as immediate in response. MUST include Handle at 1st contact. 2ndary Contact by PM to verify. Date/Time of Request. SESSION TYPE!!!

Gentleman's BEHAVIOR Only. Cause really...WHO NEEDS STRESS IN THE HOBBY! So don't bring it...and it won't be BROUGHT to you.