Service Type: Companion

TS Kelly Quell - MA/RI - Incalls Back Bay Jan 21 from 2:30pm to 8pm - New England's Premier Transsexual Companion

Alt-girl, Punk Princess- Trans Provider / TS Adult Movie Star - Personable, Curvy, Passable, Intelligent. Prebook now.

Let me captivate you!

As you stare into my pretty blue eyes you can't believe how cute I am and that I am half naked in your arms.

Now that you finally took the leap to be with a TS provider, I will make your fantasies come to life. 

I cater each session to you with a personal touch.

Tell me all that you desire. It is my specialty to help you reach new precedents of pleasure.

Please visit my website for more info. www.KellyQuell.com

**First timers are welcomed.**
Educated, intelligent, well rounded…
Connecting with my dates over a glass of wine and/or dinner is my specialty.

Great conversations are an important foundation for any relationship in my opinion.

I love art and music. I have been a musician my whole life. I am classically trained in Culinary Arts and I love to cook as well as wine and dine.

I am very discrete, I never share client information with anyone, nor will I ever.

Alt-Punk babe or Business Casual…
I am passable, standing at exactly 5 feet 7 inches, with perky, enhanced breasts, great butt, and a cute tummy.

36D-36-43 measurements.

Wavy shoulder length hair, great feminine curves, large blue eyes, silky smooth porcelain skin.

I have a soft feminine voice and very naturally feminine mannerisms
Passable.

I am a sexy tattooed alt girl.
I am a curvy femme with a great ass and 36D enhanced breasts.
Witty and smart.

Educated and refined.

Funny and sexy.

Obedient and submissive.

Dominant and assertive.

I love what I do and I know you will love the time we spend together.
First timers are super encouraged to book.

I will be hosting on Monday, Jan 21 from 2:30 pm to 8:00pm in Back Bay Boston. I will be hosting at a very nice apartment located in a very nice area near the train station.

To book me, please visit my website.
There is a booking request form on my website:
KellyQuell.com
Contact me through my website

or, e-mail me [email protected]
Phone: 4016800824

More pictures on my website and on my twitter