Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Getting Green points?

How do I get more green dots?

Re: Getting Green points?

Hi! I’d love some green dots, too! I appreciate anything you can do and I’ll help you in any way.

Hey, I just left you some green! If you could do the same on this post, I think we'll both get some. Thnx!

I gave you some, would love some back!

Quote Originally Posted by thick_simone View Post
    I gave you some, would love some back!
    Done. Thank You! The more you give, the more they count.

Hi Beauties ��
    I was also wondering how you get green dots, and how important they are when looking for a provider? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brit_Baby84 View Post
    Hi Beauties ��
    I was also wondering how you get green dots, and how important they are when looking for a provider? Thanks!
    The green marks are irrelevant for determining who to see, they are solely related to board posts and essentially irrelevant because on an anonymous board you are as good as your last post. As I recall, they were an unintended feature which came with a board upgrade. Obnoxious users tend to accumulate red marks. That being said, there are no doubt hobbyists who evaluate board presence and demeanor in deciding who to visit.

That makes alot of sense. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me ��

Quote Originally Posted by Brit_Baby84 View Post
    Hi Beauties ��
    Uhm - actually for some of us they DO make a difference & I for one looks at members reputations. It gives you an idea about them (green = good red = uh oh). You get them for being active on here, positive responses, funny replies, and some will give you them for posting pics they like. Anyone can give green by hitting the star at the lower left of a post. Premium members can give Red which again is no bueno - negativity or being an idiot. Check out the threads Tipi added up above they have some good info and views. And of course I gave you some to start you off. Welcome to the board and you now have a reputation tab on your profile

Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr View Post
    Uhm - actually for some of us they DO make a difference & I for one looks at members reputations. It gives you an idea about them (green = good red = uh oh). You get them for being active on here, positive responses, funny replies, and some will give you them for posting pics they like. Anyone can give green by hitting the star at the lower left of a post. Premium members can give Red which again is no bueno - negativity or being an idiot. Check out the threads Tipi added up above they have some good info and views. And of course I gave you some to start you off. Welcome to the board and you now have a reputation tab on your profile
    This is a very good explanation.

That makes alot MORE sense, lol. Very well put & explained. I thank you very, very much, returning the favor w the green guys. Xxxo

Thanks for the new Green Mr. Martian !!

+ Reply to Thread