Looking for something fun to fill your free time with? Or maybe, a secret desire or fantasy that you are desperately been trying to crave? I want to be your fantasy girl. I am tall and slim with soft, smooth skin. I might have only been on hormones a short while, but I already have the start of a beautiful, full chest. To top it all off, I have the legs that wemon kill for with feet worth worshipping.
I am very patient and understanding with an aura of calmness. I love to have a kinky, fun time, and I am always down to party and enjoy new experiences. Making people happy is what attracts me to this lifestyle. It’s one of the my main reasons for dong what I do. I don’t shy away from a challenge, so don’t be afraid to ask me anything, nothing is impossible. I want to know your deepest desires and fantasies.
I make a great third for any couple looking for something new and kinky. I am also a great gift for any occasion for either him or her. I am great at sissifying or being dominated by another. I have been training as a dominatrix, and am currently offering a student discount to any who crave that type of services.
I am available for out-call, but do require a couple hour notice to get ready. As for in-call I can only offer it here and there. I am working on getting something more regular started, but for now contact me to find out when my next in-call session will be. I do require a 35 dollar deposit to secure your time and appointment. Please contact me by email or text first. I uphold the highest professionalism when it comes to discretion and privacy. I prefer to set up times to talk when we can both talk freely.