Service Type: Companion

Hello and Welcome!

Name:  PicsArt_06-11-03.57.39.jpg
Views: 5867
Size:  0
Are you looking for a sweet escape from your everyday vanilla routine? Well look no further, my hot chocolate is just what you need! I'm Alana Allure, your Sweet Chocolate Paramour!
Name:  PicsArt_05-11-08.05.23.jpg
Views: 8036

I'm ready to be your sexy ebony playmate of pure pleasure. I'd love to reconnect with all my old friends and meet some great new friends!
Name:  PicsArt_11-10-12.14.31.jpg
Views: 13918

I specialize in pampering, pleasing, and providing an overall amazing experience to those in need of a sweet escape from the everyday stress of life. With me, you'll find beauty, brains, and eroticism all wrapped in one truly unforgettable package...I'm 5'7 ~140lbs with a curvaceous figure featuring all natural 34DDD's with Hershey kiss nipples, long silky smooth legs, and a booty perfect for spanking!

Name:  1490691948163.jpg
Views: 13333

Name:  PicsArt_01-04-06.16.25.jpg
Views: 1585

My curves are coated by my dark chocolate skin and I have a gorgeous face with striking exotic features, seductive dark eyes, a nice smile, and sweet juicy lips that are perfect for kissing!

Name:  IMAG1070.jpg
Views: 12531
More than just the physical allure; I'm intelligent with a sweet personality, good sense of humor, and sinfully superb skills that are guaranteed to thrill! Every moment we're together will be completely devoted to your satisfaction as we discover a whole new level of pleasures together. I genuinely love to please and it shows! If you're intrigued don't hesitate to come Explore My Allure!

AVAILABILITY

Name:  PicsArt_06-11-03.36.30.jpg
Views: 5840
I will be visiting the Colorado springs/Pueblo area Jan 16- Jan 23 and I'll be available for both incall and outcall.
Name:  PicsArt_01-04-06.58.12.jpg
Views: 1580

DONATIONS

QV- $100
30 Mins- $140
1 Hour – $220
90 Mins – $300
2 Hours – $450
Dinner Date – 600 (up to 4 hours)

If you're still fantasizing well don't wait too long or you'll be missing out! I'm only on town for a short time so reward yourself with a sweet escape with me! I'm just waiting to make your day unforgettable so don't miss out on an opportunity to make sweet memories with me!
Name:  PicsArt_05-11-08.06.51.jpg
Views: 7972

CONTACT

If you'd like to spend time with me please don't ruin it for yourself before you get the chance. Please follow these simple instructions if you want to meet and you'll be in for a special treat ;-)

Please read my entire ad and review my menu before contacting me. I am newbie friendly but I do require that you have a TNA account.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 206-769-2966

INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOKING

1st~ Please send me a PM including the desired date, time, incall/ or outcall location, and duration of your request.

2nd~ Then please text or email (whichever is your preferred method of communication) me with your TNA handle to inform me of your pm date request. I will respond to your email or text with an approval or an alternate suggestion if your desired time is not available.

3rd~ Rest assured that you are in good hands and prepare to have an amazing time with me!

Kisses,
Alana Allure