Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

🔥Riley is a Ryder! 🔥 HOT HOT HOT new pix! 💦 Incall/Outcall $20 off mention this ad! Come Experience a fiery🔥 Red-headed Vixen! 💯✅💦

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen! I'm Riley and I'm here to be your ultimate fantasy girl. I'm not only extremely proficient in my ability to find the most sensitive area on your body with my body; which allows me to really get in "touch" with your sensual side, and open up your inner libido. I have been told I exude sensual playfulness and if you're game I'll show you the right moves to make you reach the crescendo you so desire.

Name:  IMG_5094_pp (1)-imp.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  437.0 KB

If you are looking for a companion to be your Irish princess held on a pedestal to achieve your secret fantasies or a forest nymph that you can have your way with as you please. I have Auburn hair and eyes as blue as sea opals

Name:  Riley 2_pp (1)-imp.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  131.1 KB

If you are interested in an intelligent, dedicated to your deepest desires woman of high class and insatiable appetite for *** then let's get together and see where our imaginations take us. From vanilla to spice and everything nice. Im in the South Seattle/North Burien area and I am beyond ready to play!

INCALL/OUTCALL RATES:
    Q.V (10-12mins) $120 / $180
    1/3 Hour (20mins) $160 / $200
    Half Hour (30mins) $200 / $250
    3/4 Hour (45mins) $250 / $300
    1 Hour (60 mins) $300 / $340
    Hour Half (90mins) $450 / $480
    2 Hour (120mins) $550 / $580
    Overnight (8hours) $1500 / $1520

I am a total safety girl, so please be respectful. When you call or text no explicit language will be tolerated or you will be blocked. Come unwind with me or perhaps take the "Ryde" of your life and let me help you surrender to the total abandon of your pleasure.

Name:  PNG image 3.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  81.7 KB

My promises include the time you book for is the time you will get, I do not book appointments back to back. I am always fresh, clean, and looking my best (and I expect you to be as well) I am truly engaged in our time together so it is all about YOU! I promise you’ll leave with exactly what you were missing before you came to see me!

(425) 243-6500

Legal disclaimer

I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I reasonably believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any other reason at my sole discretion.

Name:  BF1C8276-3FB8-47F0-8E17-D636618E3397.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  62.2 KB
    Last edited by Riley.Ryder; 01-20-2019 at 04:40 PM.

+ Reply to Ad