Service Type: Companion

Hello my loves

23, 5'2, ddd, PRETTY brown eyes

Super down to earth, Voluptuous exotic Latina mix! True energy you will not find anywhere else. Curly/Straight hair however you'd like me to come, let me make that fantasy a dream come true. You have found the perfect woman you've always dreamed of!! Silky smooth skin, soft to the touch. Guaranteed! Hot & SWEET ready to go! %100 clean so I hope you are too!! Shower provided w/ towels (: I love what I do and I promise, you will too! Our time together is NEVER rushed! OR forced! (discreet and independent) All of my photos are real and up to date so you won't be disappointed. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE RESPECTFUL! Yes I am new but I can promise you, you’ll be coming back for more.

COME BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS WITH ME ASAP WHILE YOU CAN!!!

AVAILABILITY :
Jan 21st - 24th
Jan 29th - Feb 1st
Feb 6th - 9th
PreBooking in advance in HIGHLY recommended also, best way to ensure I can accommodate your desired time request!

* Donations *

240 : 1/2hr
350 : 1hr
500 : 1.5hr
600 : 2hrs

Please, no negotiators!
NO blocked callers!
Be ready to be screened.

Instructions :
1.) PM me first with the number you'll be texting from
2.) Send me name, handle and, age please (:
3.) Ask me for my number plsss!

I do 30min coffee date arrangements (fully compensated) to get fully acquainted before our time together! So let me show you relaxed and sensual vibe that you’ve never experienced!!

((Gifts are always accepted! Tips, Gift Cards, Clothes, Lingerie, Lotions & Body Oils))