Service Type: Companion

I’m back in Portland and ready to play.

Hello there men and women of TNA who browse and lurk on the board...want to do more than that? Perhaps it is time to meet...
I'm Molly. A voluptuous and educated nerd who loves to get freaky. I am your BBW bohemian girl next door, your extroverted tutor who has J cups.

I have been called an alternative yet effortless muse. With a surprisingly wholesome appearance and innocent demeanor, I will quickly put you at ease as soon as you enter my private incall. Together we can be energetic and exploratory, or cuddly and curious.

Dreaming up the debauchery we can discover together

I am a bohemiam goddess. All natural, a soft amusement park of possibilities. I adore dirty talking, role play, and all sorts of linguistic expression. Fetish friendly, I’m always curious about others proclivities.

TNA specials, 20 off any companion rate

Companion rates

Incall
30- 140
60- 220
90- 300
2 hr- 380
3 hr- 560
2 hr & dinner date- 440
inquire about longer sessions and overnights
Outcall fess apply +40 depending on location

Massage Rates:
100/30 min
150/1 hour
200/90 min

I have availability in my private incall in SW Portland.
Please send me a PM on the board and then you can either text 503-486-7553 or email [email protected]
Screening? References or an amazon gift card sent to my email. Pretty simple.

Pre-booking appreciated, but I try to accommodate LMA when I can. I am offering Pre-booking discounts as well! I will take 20 off any donation for those that pre-book
Duos? I love duos. I’m bisexual and enjoy all sorts of people. ~ Please note that most duos require at least 12 hours pre-booking and rates vary depending on partner~ Ask me about my adorable and fun friends.

Website | Twitter | Wanna chat? | C4S
If you want to meet, please send me a PM or email with your name and when you would like to see me then, text me at 503-486-7553

Please PM, then contact me via text 503-486-7553 or [email protected]
Come see why Ophelia Black and I are Oregon’s top rated Duo!