Service Type: Companion

5]Feel the Vibrations
Fully Customizable Power At Your Fingertips

Are you stuck at work with that itch you just can’t scratch? Need something to while away your workday?

Does the idea of having total control & power behind closed doors give you something to smile about? Have you ever wanted to make a POWERFUL NSA connection that leaves you in charge of her every sensation?

Or maybe you’re just in the mood to shake things up a bit...

Name:  6DAC28C3-CE44-4DC1-939B-3BEFD25D3AA3.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  107.5 KB

Introducing an all new way for people to create unique connections. No matter the distance, with my app/app code* you’ll be in the driver seat for one wild ride! This is not a gimmick, you will not be asked for personal information and as always, discretion is my top priority along with dynamite conclusions.

Of course, if you’d like to keep a with more traditional way of things, I am still your best bet for an hour you’ll not soon forget. I invite you to read my many reviews to find out where my areas of expertise lie and how you can guarantee that our time together will never be pressed or hurried. If you’d like more information about any of the details and to schedule some time with me, please do not hesitate to call or text any time between 5 am and midnight, 7 days a week. Ask me about my SPECIAL RATES for first time appointments, veterans and birthdays!**
Do not delay your best day is just waiting to be had!
By phone: 208.306.3412
By email: [email protected]

Name:  F7DA2E79-DDA9-4071-992D-03807C21635E.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  141.9 KB

*Donation required prior to receipt of app code. For entertainment purposes only.
**Offered rate reductions cannot be combined. Offer valid for one appointment only.