Interested in trying something or someone a little different? I'm a unique gender blended experience: masculine and feminine, both and neither at the same time.

Declared female at birth, but testosterone-enhanced, my voluptuous and curvy body has masculinized features, including face and body hair, t-enlarged original parts, and a new still-curvy designer chest that's delightfully sensitive.

Adaptable, versatile, and charming, my intention is to delight no matter what the flavor of your desires may be. I'm adept at massage, spare parts play, worship, strict or sensual domination, sweet submission, teasing, role play of all kinds, and more.

With a cozy dungeon on the South end, don't you want to experience my wild(e) phoenix fire?

TNA Donations

120 / 30 min
160 / 45 min
200 / 1 hour
300 / 90 min
380 / 2 hours

Longer appointments, overnights, and duos available!

Location and Amenities:
Located in the Columbia City area of Seattle, my private South Seattle Temple is clean, warm, and beautifully decorated.

I have a full bath for you to freshen up before or after, a massage table, a bondage table/cage, smother box, f-ing machine, and a lush king-size bed, plus a very well stocked toybox reflective of my years as a sex toy reviewer and lifestyle kinkster.

Parking is free and easy any time of day.

To book your appointment submit the following information via Private Message, text, or email for immediate screening:
-Your Name
-Your Phone Number & Email
-The Date, Time, & Length of session you're interested in (or approximate date and time windows)
-A paragraph about you and your interests (please avoid explicit language)
-Your TNA handle (if you contact me via email or text)

Phone: (206) 557-8238 (TEXT ONLY)
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @FenixWilde