Service Type: Companion

Thats right gentlemen,

Start your week off right!!! Get rid of your Monday blues!!
Attachment 968911
I love when a man comes to spend time with me, when he takes control of the situation, I feel as if it is needed. I'm one to always be in control no matter what I am doing.
Attachment 968912
I need a gentleman to come visit me today and take control of my time. I'm trying to learn how to allow others take the lead. How to relax a little more.
Attachment 968913
I'm looking for a true gentleman to help me get tangled up in my web, and not allow me to have any control. Someone to help me unwind.
Attachment 968914
Do you have issues with trying to relax and you can't? An hour with me will have you on cloud 9. My full body massages rejouvinate the mind, body, and soul! I'll have you feeling like a new man. Ready to take on the world.
Attachment 968915
Tonight see me for an hour get a 2nd visit 1/2 off.
I appreciate you all so much I want you to choose your donation. Send me a PM with the length and time of the appointment wanted, along with the donation amount. I'll accept, reject, or send you a counter offer I feel is equal to what you are suggesting.

No need to worry about offending me, I will not get u***t at any offer. Please just remember I do not have to accept anything!