Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

✌Double the fun HURRY💋👅Rare Opprotunity w Alexxis Rose'👅💦Your ATF🏡Private In call

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Don't you think it's time you deserve a little time for yourself. It's oh so important to take care of you. Why not spice it up with a little play time a little sensual adventure.. a quick lunch break..... Or say you're going for some physical therapy 🍆💦🚀!! Come and SPREAD MY HOLIDAY CHEER

I'm one of a kind 💃very well reviewed was the very 1st provider on TNA ever and I'm right here in Tri cities

Fantasies 🧚🏼*♀️are only fantasy is if you keep them in your mind a little sensual seduction and erotic WITH ME👄 🏁

200hr/150hh Fantasy Sharing 💦 session
    or Allow me to tease and pamper your erotic desires VIP275 if you would like to search for treasures while sailing across the Mediterranean to tropical Islands of paradise
    DUO'S WITH ALEXXIS ROSE' AVAILABLE TOO🐱👅🍆💦💦
    *** bodyslidingMassage/BodyRub♀️NURU of the Nyle 👐150hr (
    warm coconut oil...medium to deep touch..using my entire body ..seductive..teasing...I do include this in the hour or longer visit as well 👐💦👅

PRIVATE INCALL 🏡 DISCRETE📵
    CC WELCOME or cash app💰💳
    OVER 30 ONLY* Short notice ok* SHOWER AVAILABLE🛁
    PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BOARD NAME WHEN CONTACTING ME. You can inbox me and if I dont respond right away send me a text letting me know you sent pm. You can inbox with questions. Let me know length of visit. Which type of visit and if I or any of the other ladies have seen you before.

*702 **747** 68 98*
    text preferred as I dont get great service in here...although I do give GREAT........service TEXT IS BEST BUT YOU CAN CALL. MAKE SURE TO SAY IT IS OK TO CALL YOU BACK🍆🍑
    Name:  photocollage_201823213147899.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  131.7 KBName:  20181027_213834.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  54.1 KB
    Last edited by Ciarra Mist; 01-21-2019 at 05:18 PM.

+ Reply to Ad