Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🦋Touring 2/16-2/18**Ask about my well known DuoP🍒AllUrinG TONED BOMBSHELL Body🧝*♀️🌹❌OTIC Italian🇨🇮Australian🇦🇺NURU💦🌹Don't Miss this ❌perience&#

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Massage

Name:  fullsizeoutput_67a.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  96.3 KB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_648.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  101.4 KB

Hello Gentlemen & Welcome to my page. I hope your having a ❄️❄️fabulous start to your Happy New Year 2019😩 maybe you need a break from work,🙄 maybe you just feel like treating yourself today or any day cause you can⛄️⛄️‼️ Whatever the reason may be,...HERE I AM👸🏼😍
    I am the alluring & "AUTHENTIC" ABSOLUTELY
    1 of a kind Provider for Nuru CHLOE JAMES
    I take absolutely no shortcuts in my sessions!! I take #1 pride in showing both NEW & REPEAT clients this is my business. I treat it like 1 & there is absolutely nothing about me that is false. I am extremely Reliable, I do not cancel and EXPECT the same in return Gentlemen!!😉 I do not give away absolutely anything about my sessions. It has taken me years of reading books, researching, and lots of practice which has made perfection.

NURU is not just something anyone can perform and I understand there is lots of imitators out there. Nuru is a form of art. It takes years of practice,experimentation, & you must be in 100% tip top body muscle shape in order to be able to fully enjoy a REAL Authentic Nuru.

I attend Crossfit 5/6 times a week just to make sure I perform @ the highest possible level so that you can fully enjoy my session to the fullest. Nuru is a Japanese form of massage. It is a very highly recommended session & it is very relaxing but most of all it is 100% an "EXPERIENCE"!!

Gentlemen please note this and expect this when coming to see me. This is anything but an AVERAGE session so expect to be by the end of the session basically so relaxed & WOWWED!! I am very humble & mean that in the most humblest way!! Please also by all means check out my 5🌟Ratings & Reviews📈‼️

I understand there are a lot of people who have no idea what Nuru even is. Stay away from the videos, ***GARBAGE, Nuru is nothing like that. I take my time as I am independent & I make sure you get your full time of whatever session you choose! No matter what session you choose you will have an outstanding session as I base myself on building a rapport for repeat clientele. I cannot stress that enough‼️ Once you book an appointment either through the board or email depending on your references ***(see below) I will answer any ???'s within means.

ABSOLUTELY NO VULGARITY

I carry myself to the highest standards and expect the gentlemen contacting me to have the same respect !! 💋💋

http://chloej.vividproviders.com

TER ID: 333656
    P411 ID: 213734

Name:  fullsizeoutput_696.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  66.4 KB

GENTLEMEN PLEASE NOTE: I by no means am a quick visit, half hour or rushed visits provider.

**Gentlemen PLEASE take note ✅✅✅**Unless I am physically CONTACTED NO LATER THAN 9:30am for SAME DAY ONLY

if I have availability with full info in email or message on the board w/current references when you contact me that morning, & you are a serious booking I can do an afternoon appt depending if length and time is AVAILABLE!!! PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME DO I DO SAME DAY OR AN HOUR PRIOR. I correspond with people that read my ad. C'mon guys don't be so serious if you want to see me you will read my ad and if you don't you won't. This is for gents who are serious !!!
    ***DON'T B SCARED, IT DOESN'T HURT TO TRY 😍‼️

Please be KINDLY AWARE GENTLEMEN 💋💋👸🏼 between the length and time I put into each session both pre- and post I put in an immense amount of work to make sure each session is perfection.
    I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS‼️
    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I OFFFER 3 SESSION ALONG WITH A DINNER DATE & OVERNIGHTS
    1hr 350- Introduction to Japan🇯🇵... Tantalizing on the mind & body
    90 min 575-The Beginning & The End Experience a little of both worlds in one🇯🇵
    2hr 750- A Sultry Seductive Journey through 🇯🇵 Japan

Please ask about Dinner Dates/ Overnight Stays/ & the most desirable leisure companion you fantasize of 😍😍
    (Passport Ready**)
    I am newbie friendly and enjoy introducing gentlemen to a new life experience.

Name:  Attachment-1.gif
Views: 184
Size:  890.4 KB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_187.jpeg
Size:  157.7 KB

For booking with me please Kindly follow the instructions as stated

IF YOU ARE NOT A NEWBIE & KNOW THE DRILL GENTS:
    A)If you are on P411 please send me a PM letting me know you username so I can verify you w. 411 changing to only a directory now!!!!
    B) If you have 4 or more vouches/references current please PM me a day and time you would like and I will promptly get back to you 😉😁

If you are a newbie,that’s ok 👌 😉, I don’t bite guys and as stated below will make it as pain free as possible😁😍💋💋

1) Please EMAIL ME @[email protected] a screenshot of your username w the error message showing me it will not allow you to send me a message with your username. Gentleman I promise I will make it as painfree as possible 😜😜😎

PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING I AM INDEPENDENT SO I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS PROMPTLY AS POSSIBLE TY & MUCH APPRECIATED

***Please make sure the above info is emailed to start the booking process🙏

I also take great pride in my hygiene and ask when coming to see me please be well groomed as well‼️ Please know also when booking with me that you are booking with a provider of such stature of a higher intellectual level that when we converse it will be very memorable as well and please know when booking with me that your body & mind will feel highly stimulated & relaxed after my session that when you leave will have a craving desire to return to see me on future visits‼️

Name:  fullsizeoutput_541.jpg
Size:  55.8 KB
    Last edited by Chloe_James; 02-10-2019 at 12:38 AM.

+ Reply to Ad