Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💋One of the best⭐TOP NOTCH⭐Provider in SKAGIT Co.🌷 Get 💎VIP Treatment💎 like a an absolute KING👑Relax w/me in unique, DISCRETE & SAFE environment 👄!!

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

⭐NOTICE/UPDATE⭐:💜🔔 Apologies to those who haven't got a response from my 'TextNow' number listed in my 'Contact Info'. Until now, I had no wifi connection at my home for SEVERAL WEEKS but that is no longer an issue. The fastest, most reliable way to contaact me is @ 1.360.929.7728[/U] with the phrase 'Hello🖤' and then I will get back to you as promptly as I can. Please don't say anything else to that number until AFTER receiving a response from me. ❗This is very important❗

📌Typically I do not have the need to post my ads in the WA LMA./LMS Section but on this particular night, right now, I am posting because two of my potetial dates with gentlemen fell through. Due to their lack of consideration & care for other folks time... SO, sinceI now have an already paid for motel room I thought it only fair to announce my last miute availabiity tonight. Actually, my open availability lasts from right now (TONIGHT, 1030PM aprox) until checkout time tomorrow morning @ 11am. Feel free to contact me if youre feeling lonely during these hours🙏👍💙

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
    Hello Gentlemen💗 Annette Jane🦄here!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
    Okay boys😘, so here is a little bit 'About Me' as a TNA Verified Provider💄❗ So yes, indeed I am a bit of a newbie on this board and even new as a provider (a little less than 2 months, I believe) However, my friends,PLEASE do not be mislead by that small detail about me! It happens to be irrelevant and a total non-factor in relation my skill, hospitality or 'bedside manner' so to speak😋 as well as in the communication dept. Being a TNA provider come with a pretty overwhelming learning curve for like me but I've now got it down pat!❤️. I am an open minded, non-judgmental (as you may see my posts in the 'WA fetish' section) incredibly skilled, very caring (to a fault at times but I'm working on it!), safe and extremely discrete Provider.PHYSICALLY I am very petite coming in at 5'3 & 110lbs🍑 yet often described as slim & curvy in ALL the perfect places, intelligent🧠 as I can hold a coversation and despite that; I'M A NATURAL BLONDE!! Haha! I am also deeply motivated in providing a fun, relaxing, unique experience for men who are in desperate need for personal, individualized attention and who enjoy being catered to and treated like a KING👑 for a little bit and that is my goal as a companion. My specialty is the 💎VIP💎 treatment but other I have other specialties not mentionable here at the moment. Also almost pro level at giving full body massage, as well as targeted area massage rubs.

🧞*♀️Your wish is my command🔮.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    📓MY AVAILABILITY🗓️:
    ⚡WEEKDAYS⚡: My schedule varies daily based on my personal going-ons, as well as the fact that sometimes I take a few days off at a time for personal/familial reasons. BUT generally I am available on weekday mornings from 7am-11am & during the afternoon. Often unavailable between 5PM-9PM🌻 Then, typically on ☄️WEEKNIGHTS🌙:Avail. from 9pm & after. Totally depends on scheduling.
    💙WEEKENDS💙:Again, the schedule varies BUT I try to be available all day on Satuday & Sundays!

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
    CONTACT INFO💄
    Phone #: 📲1.360.776.2261
    Email💻:📧 [email protected]

My Menu📝 and Donation Amounts🎁 are as follows:
    💙200/HH Incall🌹💙250/HH Outcall🌹
    💙300/HR Incall🌹💙350/HR Outcall🌹
    💙400/HR for 💎VIP💎 Member treatment🌹💙450/HR 💎VIP💎 Member Treatment Outcall🌹
    💙900/Overnight Incall🌹 💙950/Overnight Outcall🌹

💡SIDE NOTE/REMINDER💡:
    As of now, I am open to the idea taking partial🎀donation amounts🎀 in the form of bitcoin Min.=50🎁 Max.=100 PER DATE THAT WE MAY HAVE.
    👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

⭐NOTE:⭐💥PLEASE INCL. TNA HANDLE/USERNAME UPON INITIAL CONTACT VIA TEXT/EMAIL💥

⚠WARNING⚠
    ❗❗💪RULES & NON-NEGOTIABLES💪❗❗

🛑NO TIME WASTERS🛑 💯
    🚫NO asking for excessive amounts of pics❗💯
    🚫NO TROLLING❗💯
    🚫⚠NO HAGGLING⚠❗❗💯
    🚫NO flaking out/bailing/NO SHOW after being given exact address/CANCELING 30 mins before the date❗🚫💯 🚧YOU WILL BE BLOCKED & I'LL NEVER DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN🚧

(⛔I've ran into far to many trolls, address collectors, picture collectors, TIME WASTERS full of meaningless correspondence consisting of explicit questions/statements while clearly having NO INTENTION of ever actually meeting⛔)

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
    🌈 Now, with all that out of the way, I'd like to end this post on a positive note👍!! I am looking forward to all of the fine gentlemen who see this ad and decide to contact me via text (TIP: fastest response time) and/or thru PM'ing me on the site so that we can chat a bit and set up a date today, tomorrow or even a week from now!💋

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by AnnetteJane; 01-22-2019 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Change old phone # to a valid one: 1.360.776.2261.

+ Reply to Ad