Service Type: Companion

👌🏻LoVeLY LuSciOuS LeXuS💋
☎️(972)267-6248💌

COLOR="#660099"]I am a verry sexy and VERRY VERRY SKILLED UP-SCALE provider that cares. I want you to have the best feelings you can have and leave you a new man fantasizing about our experience later and calling me back for more. I really take my time doing whatever it is that's pleasing you and IM GOOD AT WHAT I DO! 😍 😘 [/COLOR]
COLOR="#ff33cc"]I am very clean and safe. You can be rest assured that I will always be showered and fresh smelling good when you see me, so I ask for the same decency babes. Hygiene is a must! 🛁🚿[/COLOR]
Please be kind and have respect. No vulgar language or talking fowl to me. Also, DO NOT ASK ME TO SEND YOU A BUNCH OF PICTURES. My pics are recent on here so no need. I love meeting new friends so give me a call ide love to meet you and please you, it makes me feel good to be able to share my lovely skills and it gets me excited and anxious. 💋😉

Also, please be generous. I know my worth and if you want something good and worthy of your hard earned cash then call me. I can be whatever you want. Body of a goddess and a great friend too. Another thing to keep in mind is I do not watch the clock, 90% of the time I stay nearly an hour later then I was supposed to because we're busy having fun or pleasing eachother not caring about time.
🌹My Donations🌹
$150 QV/CAR DATES
$200 HHR
$300 HR
$500 2 HR
$1200 OVER NIGHT

+OUTCALLS EXTRA $40
p