I'm Back 😜 Home Suite Home 💓 ***Email/handle Update*** 🙃

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hey Guys!!

Whew, it feels so good to be back and feel better than ever!!
    Sorry about going MIA! (If you would like to hear the details than read in between the emoji hearts💓. For those that just want the schedule and new email address (read past the &#128147.
    💓So I have been in hospital with pneumonia. I didn't realize how sick I was until my fevers got to the point where I was hallucinating. Thankfully was taking to hospital (cause I was in no state of mind to go) and here it got into my blood and turned septic and turned into nasty infection. So 6 weeks of antibiotics for me.
    There are some of you know me also as Cat as well. As I changed my name due to new relationship status. Anyway, I got locked out of BL email account and locked out of this CatrinaGnd Account.. So sorry for the all over the place.. New email will be below if you want to get in contact. But I felt bad cause I made a lot of friends on here and some that truly care and didnt want you worrying at all. But bottom line, I'm feeling a lot better now and working on organizing my Catrinagnd account in order (I already contacted admin to work on my verification again. Sorry to those I worried💓💓

Nowwwww... Back to the FUn and Games hehe

Newer Schedule💓💓

Today Saturday Jan 25th : Plymouth Meeting
    Sunday Jauary Jan 27th to Monday Jan 28th: CNJ
    Next Week of Tuesday Jan 29th in PHL and SNJ incall

New Email: [email protected]

Thanks again,
    Xx muahhhhh 💋
    Cat
    Last edited by catrinagnd; 01-26-2019 at 04:41 AM.

+ Reply to Ad