Service Type: Companion

Name:  D33D9E9C-79AF-41C4-8303-2BF5B3AB97FA.jpg
Views: 8742
Size:  0

The versatility of my company will please you to no end. You will always find me in timeless, chic attire, your perfect compliment to any occasion that finds us playfully casual, sophisticatedly cultural, voraciously erotic or nakedly bare. What better way to wet our appetites than with some exquisite conversation to flavor the mood of the moment. Whether sharing a delicate bottle of Krug Clos du Mesnil at your favorite dining spot, catching the next flight to rendezvous at a secret getaway overseas or attending an exclusive black tie engagement, every ounce and layer of my being is classically female, through and through.

Name:  FECA293A-5A60-40A6-8B1F-FC761AB56620.jpg
Views: 8730

My essence is reserved for choice gentlemen who enjoy savoring the rare and exotic creature that I am. Discovering such a man awakens my sexual and intellectual energies. Whether leisurely exploring one another during the course of many hours, romancing each other for an extended weekend or simply indulging in a fleeting, erotic tryst, I am planning for our connection. No one can interrupt our world when we are together. Imagine our private engagement, one in which I might seduce you with my luxurious body, amorous talents and ardent passion.

Whatever we decide to do, our sensual adventure will add spice to our mutual lasciviousness. Our conversation will be stimulating, informed, invigorating, enthusiastic, and comforting. You will find my down-to-earth attitude refreshing and will discover me to be a sincere, balanced, confident and discrete companion. My love affair with life has given me a healthy appetite for culture and for experiencing new people. Will you add to my experience?

Name:  E76D0B99-FCA5-4C2D-B34B-2088630CC1D2.jpg
Views: 660

Xoxo,

Katrina Vaughn

415-619-8481

Name:  A8BAE535-B1F9-4A90-820B-813FC2F203F6.jpg
Views: 647
[CENTER]