Service Type: Companion

Hey everyone just want to let anyone interested know that i'm available in the evenings and late nights (mornings with request).
Also I am offering an outcall review special still , if you would like to know more about special or availability give me a call, text, email or pm. I would love to come see you .
Offering discount for those who prebook also! (contact for more info).
Last minute appointments are ok.

I am a very down to earth and easy going transgender female. We can talk about anything you like even your freakiest fetishes, or we can lose some cloths and find out just how much of a freak I can be
I am great wih first timer, and I welcome establishing regular meetings (I really pamper my regulars).

So do I catch your interest? What are you waiting for? Contact me .
-Please read disclaimer at bottom!-
-Please no block number calls, I will not answer!-

Thanks!
-Danika
Name:  fullsizeoutput_1b8.jpg
Views: 1441
Size:  0

DISCLAIMER
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (by either phone or email), you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law agency using this advertisement for entrapment.