Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

I am the ANTI - Blonde blahshell, "Goddess", Spinner, girl next door, that's Erotic & Exotic BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: A little extra
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  20170124_032242.jpg
Views: 2761
Size:  0
    Name:  8605196257790140963_account_id=1.jpg
Views: 4947
    Name:  IMG_20180212_064730.jpg
Views: 4942

Yea..... that's right.... I'm NONE of those things. And I'm quite effing happy to say, I never will be. Just like I'm not gonna sit up here and tell you how I'm your SWEET TREAT! And tell you how I've got a big juicy booty! And try to convince you that after just ONE session with me.... that I'll thereafter be your NEW ATF!! And then let you know that I'll have you BEGGING for me to come back..... LMAO.

NOPE.

Not today.

However..... dont assume theres not a lot to be gained, and perhaps lost as well LOL, from an appt with me. There are a number of advantages I hold over those 20yr old .... um..... lovely ladies, lol..... that also posted ads as well.

But you can also look to the 415 reviews I have, written by your fellow poonys.... which yield a 99.97% FIVE STAR REVIEW RATING! Or you could even inquire with any one of the 122 references I have listed on my profile from guys who personally vouched for me after having an amazing time spent with me.

And besides, I've got a few things in mind for just exactly how I can be of service to YOU this morning......

I'm only here til TOMORROW AT NOON.

*A TEXT & PM ARE REQUIRED!!*

$120/HHR & $180/HR
    $140/HHR & $200/HR Worship session
    $160/HHR & $220/HR Fetish

And please include your handle in your text when you send it. Thank you.

425-202-5275

AA OKAY
    NEWBIE OKAY
    LMA OKAY
    Last edited by Princess Peach; 01-23-2019 at 02:17 AM.

+ Reply to Ad