Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

☕NEW PICS🧚Outcall💜until 11pm💜♀️100 🎯 Steamy Reviews🍁 🍃LIMITED AVAILABILITY🍂UNMATCHED SKILLS💜New Improved Curves💜☕

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Attachment 939637

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to read my AD!

Let me tell you a little about myself and hopefully we can make some magic...

I'm a 37 year old Milf in the prime of my life with a curious nature that will work to your advantage if you play your cards right. I'm extremely charismatic with a delightful sense of humor and lust for life. My warm smile combined with my confident and engaging vibe will have you at ease from start to finish.
    I would describe myself as:
    Fun
    Energetic
    Flexible
    Giving
    Skilled
    Empathetic
    Outgoing
    Adventurous
    Open Minded
    Sarcastic
    Attachment 956579
    I have experience with novice hobbyists as well as seasoned veteran hobbyists alike as referenced in my numerous glowing reviews. I love seeing men of all colors shapes and sizes and I'm also accommodating to gentlemen of all abilities. (Wheelchair friendly and disabled friendly). I prefer to spend time with hobbyists above 25 years old but if you can prove yourself through communication and references I'll reconsider on a case by case basis.

I came into this industry in 2012 and have been a provider almost 4 years now. I believe that my motivation as a provider and my age give me an advantage in this field and I hope you will take some time to experience what makes me a 5 star provider with zero alerts and an exceptional reputation.
    Attachment 956589
    Contact

Please send me a PM on the board to verify your handle and allow me time to screen you. Follow up with a text letting me know you have sent me a PM.

Indicate the time and date you are hoping to see me, along with the length of time you wish to spend with me.
    I don't answer phone calls. Text only please.

I'm a busy Milf with a day job and another full time side hustle I juggle along with providing. Scheduling with me can be tough at times but I'll have incall at least once a month and I do outcalls regularly. After you have established yourself as a returning friend, it's much easier to schedule and sometimes takes a few texts and I'm at your door within an hour. Please believe I am worth the wait!
    Attachment 956581
    MONDAY=Outcall Available
    TUESDAY-9AM to 11PM
    WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY 7pm to 11pm
    Saturday-Outcall after 6pm
    SUNDAY=Outcall after 11am
    Attachment 950656

Attachment 933273
    💜💜Duos with TheOriginalKristy💜💜💜
    -Ultimate worship experience
    300 40 min / 500 HR
    Or
    -MILF party
    400 hh / 600 75 min
    Attachment 932332
    Attachment 923099
    Attachment 923101
    Attachment 925274
    💜I am in need of new tires for my car. Anyone willing to help, please PM me about a mutually beneficial trade💜
    Attachment 923103
    Have a balance of $50 or more on a GC I could use, Bring it, I'm not picky and I won't tell anyone you regifted
    ☕☕☕☕
    Attachment 893776
    If you have contacted me recently and I didn't reply, it's because I had to delete PMs after my VIP membership expired.
    🍓🍓🍓As of today, I can offer outcalls to gentleman I have met before or who I have pre-screened, or who have 2 or more verifiable references
    🍓🍓🍓
    🌲I'm available for outcall from Olympia to Bellvue🌹
    🌹 Outcall Tubs only 🌹
    🌲Room Trades welcome, ask about my Christmas list 🌲
    💜💜120HH🧚*♀️
    💜💜200H🧚*♀️
    💜💜80QV🧚*♀️
    🎀🎀Now Newbie friendly with deposit (Amazon GC or Cashapp) and alternative screening🎀🎀
    Attachment 773843
    Attachment 937321
    I'm in the prime of my life as far as sensuality, appetite for *** and need for frequent indulgence.
    I offer a genuine experience, built on chemistry and communication. Each time you see me the connection is stronger and I make a point to try new things and make sure you are delighted with our time together.

Attachment 757779
    I stand 5'4 with a 38DD Bust and a Perfectly Plump Backside. I have soft light brown hair with blonde highlights.
    My Long Legs look Delicious in Heels and I have 20+ pairs.
    I can go from sweet Obedient Girlfriend type, to Naughty MILF in a matter of seconds! Try me!
    Attachment 796179
    💚TSE=The Stripper Experience💚
    I would like to share some of my talents and secrets with you guys.
    On some weekends I dance at a club in PDX! I would love to have you guys experience that side of me...
    I have Super high Heels and Cute Outfits so why not show you??
    I will start our time together with a one or three song set or more upon request.
    You will be seated with Sensual Music playing while I show off for you and give you an experience that will leave you
    Floating. This is in addition to my already amazing offerings, and Complimentary. I want to go above and beyond for you and become your multi talented ATF💜
    When scheduling time with me, simply request TSE and I'll do the rest! thanks
    Attachment 914094
    💜 Please Please do not use explicit language or request menu items or mention currency in our communication💜
    Attachment 893800
    Last edited by Violetbloom; 01-23-2019 at 11:38 AM.

+ Reply to Ad