Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Get Your Sexy Ass Over Here! I Need a Man Now! 👅 Let's Bypass All the Bullshit and Get Weird!👄 Quick Visit Super Special $50 till 6pm 👅 Thick and Sexy MILF👄Legendary Skills

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

IT'S NOT DEGRADING IF YOU LIKE IT....AND I LOVE IT! 💦
    Big Booty MILF with No Shame, No Inhibitions....

I'm Only posting G rated pics in my ads....however, if are GOING TO SCHEDULE, and want to see more Explicit pics, just text me and I will send some...

SCARLETT SYN
    206-697-6654
    Twitter @ScarlettSynz
    Switter: Scarlett Syn@ScarlettSyn
    Check out my Blog!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/entry.php?9...Contacting-Me!

NEW NUDES!!
    I will be offering incall today, at my discreet and safe Renton Incall . My hours for incall today are 8am to 9pm. I am also offering Outcall, for a small extra fee.
    I prefer at least an hours notice, although I'm often available for last-minute.

INCALL RATES FOR NEW CLIENTS:
    Quick: $80Not A Full Appt)
    Half Hour: $120
    Hour: $220

OUTCALL
    + $20/30 (depending on location)

RETURNING CLIENTS SEEN BEFORE 6/18 ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MY OLD RATES: $70qv/$120hh/$220hr

Specializing in Worshiping You and Giving you the attention you deserve !
    I'll 5'3 with a Full, Curvy Figure...Nicely Shaped with a 50inch Booty. Big Ass Lover's Delight!

PLEASE READ SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS! ESPECIALLY NEW CLUENTS!

To Schedule..Text or call me directly. I am Newbie Friendly, but you first must send me a PM, to verify your handle. After You PM, Text me directly to set up a time. When you text, INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Let me know you sent a PM, and that You Want to Set Up a Time. IF THIS IS OUR FIRST MEETING, YOU MUST PM IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOUR HANDLE!

MAKE SURE THAT AFTER YOU PM, YOU FOLLOW UP WITH A TEXT/CALL! I don't check my inbox that often, and I don't want to miss you!

A Few Guidelines:
    ~ Be a Gentleman! No explicit talk or vulgar questions.
    ~ I DO NOT SEND pics, nor Do I Want Yours!
    ~ I Need at least 30 minutes notice
    ~ No Shows & Time Wasters Will be Reported to the Screening Sites and Blacklisted. An Alert Will Also be Made.
    ~ NO NEGOTIATING! Any Lowball Offers will End Communication!
    ~ Be polite! Don't be A Dick. Research my reviews, rules and my blog to find out more about my services and what I offer.
    ~I give preference to TNA members, although I will often allow non members to schedule. if you are not a TNA member please send me a text that includes a description of yourself : your age, race/ethnicity and occupation. I'd like to have an idea of who I am inviting into my home.

Name:  tmp_4541291646466.jpeg
Views: 1862
Size:  0

Name:  IMG_1254_20150704115033467.jpg
Views: 1871

Name:  20150525_133308.jpg
Views: 1870

Name:  IMG_1251_20150704122725919.jpg
Views: 1776
    Last edited by ScarlettSyn; 01-23-2019 at 02:58 PM.

+ Reply to Ad