Service Type: Companion

Attachment 970813
The perfect girlfriend. Soft. Loving. Sensual. Let's get lost into each other, forget the world and all your sorrows.

Or forget because I'm kicking your ass in video games.

I am authentic to myself and you, what you see is the real Ophelia. Fancy words and outstanding grammar doesn't mean much if what you are trying to communicate to another person is not successful. Let's form our own language. Light touches, alluring scents, enticing glances. I may be multi-lingual but body language is the one I excel in. Let me teach you my own language.

Attachment 970814

I am a multifaceted person and as such have many interests. Decide for yourself what part of me you want to dive into.
Come enjoy life with me.

Incall
  • $220 - hour
  • $340 - 90 mins
  • $420 - 2 hours
  • $666 - 3 hours

Outcalls + $60 sent prior to book
+$100 for special non clothing requests

Want something a little bit more?
Dinner Date - $750
Unrushed dinner + 2.5 hours playtime

Rebel Girl Date - $800
Lets go to a concert together, let the music move our bodies and continue to move them long after the music has ended. Enjoy the music with me as I dance around you~
Concert of your choice + 3 hours playtime

Or
Give me a budget and let me plan a date of your dreams!

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Attachment 970818

Come experience the PNW's highest reviewed BBW duo!
Be the center to our Jewish American Princess sandwich.
Offering duos most days with MollyLane.
We love to hang out, smoke, eat good food, and tease and play with each other and you want to join us!
See why were the most reviewed in the PNW

Outcall:​
$460- 60 mins
$700- 2 hours
$920- 3 hours
$3000- Overnight (12 hours)

Incall:
$420- 60 mins
$640- 2 hours
$860- 3 hours
$3000- Overnight (12 hours)

Chose between Ophelias cute and quaint East side incall or Mollys west side outdoor oasis

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Attachment 970815

For Screening Slide in my DMs or text ONLY (that means no calls) (971)225-0360 with:
  • 2 references; and/or,
  • phone number/email, age, name

Send all screening info in the very first message and get an extra 15 minutes!

I have a cat and my incall is on the 2nd floor with stairs. Let me know if this is an issue and we can make arrangements!

Attachment 970816
Attachment 970817